South African Tour of India 2010

Harbhajan needs serious help. Maybe send him to county cricket.

This is where we miss our Jumbo! :crying Hopefully, Badri gets another 50 atleast to make his position safe in the Indian line up. :) Murali, who has brilliant temperment & Badri could be the best possible replacements for Dravid & Laxman.

Vijay, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE???? A wonderful chance, you have given it all up with a completely unnecessary aerial shot. There was absolutely no need for that. You could have hit it to the ground, but your intention was to hit it in the air... Makes it more tougher for us now!

SaiSrini added 0 Minutes and 53 Seconds later...

LOL why have the crowd numbers increased suddenly?

Sachin batting, and also school children probably let in for free.:D

Don't kill me, but I chuckled at seeing the 'we've come back and won after following on before' comments :p

I hope Tendulkar gets another ton.

Don't kill me, but I chuckled at seeing the 'we've come back and won after following on before' comments :p

I hope Tendulkar gets another ton.

Thats way of positively looking at the situation.;)

oh no Kallis. hope thats not a big blow. hard chance though

Its not, worse case here would be an Indian lead of 200 and that is a long long long long long shot.

Hmarka added 0 Minutes and 20 Seconds later...

*refrains from generalising*

your growing up :clap

Damn it wanted Badri to score another 50, hope he still keeps his spot.

Yuvi is out for the next test too?

Damn it wanted Badri to score another 50, hope he still keeps his spot.

Yuvi is out for the next test too?

Yuvi is out of the whole series!

DAMN BADRI!!! But I think his 56 along with Sehwag's praising of Badri's support during that 100 partnership should keep Badri in for the next test match. But this was a great chance and Badri failed!

Will Laxman come in? I'm guessing Rohit would slot in, unless Saha gets a biggie.

Will Laxman come in? I'm guessing Rohit would slot in, unless Saha gets a biggie.

Laxman should be fit for the next test, I guess he was not 100% for this test and so he opted out. Only change to the batting that I see is either Laxman or some other batsman replacing Saha. I dont see Vijay or Badrinath being removed. Both (esp. Badri) have done fairly well in this test.

Users who are viewing this thread