South African Tour of India 2010

He atm is unable to do anything in the sub continets, what he will do at outer regions ?? And, which team will like to have him in their side considering his present form ??

Send him to Slap-Olympics:D. He'd get a gold definitely :banana2

AngryPixel added 5 Minutes and 23 Seconds later...

India should get Agarkar back. He lives on extremes. He would either be extraordinary or extremely poor. At least he wont have to tolerate these consistent mediocre bowling lineup. And we need to kick someones bottom at MRF Pace academy. WTF happens to every bowler who goes there.

Munaf Patel debut 145 KMPH + --> Went to MRF Pace Academy = Munaf 125 KMPH
Irfan Pathan 140 -----> MRF PA= 120KMPH

We need bowler to bowl fast on these dead tracks or bring the Jumbo back:banana2:banana2, he would perform better than Mishra and bhajji combined together.;)

Laxman over-rated is the biggest BS I have heard. The guy is just the opposite - HE IS UNDER-RATED! He has batted so well against the best team in the world, Australia (when they were great enough).

Laxman is a tad overrated, average of 45 isnt that great for a world class talent. 109 matches for 14 tons is not in the big leagues. He should have over 20 by now. Consider all the guys who are averaging over 50 like Chanderpaul, Sanga, Jayawardene, Hussey- Laxman is better than all those guys on his day but I guess his "day" doesnt come around that often. Amazing record in Australia obviously, but he has hammered some piss weak attacks *at times* on those tours. His best knock in Australia was the 167 in 2000, full strength Aussie attack, he hammered us, and it was glorious to watch.

Duminy needs to pull his socks up...I cant see him retaining his spot for the next series if he doesnt get some form behind him. Might be good to send him back to domestic cricket for a bit and move Prince down to 6, where he's flourished.

Opener will be a problem though, Amla could do it but I dont think we should fiddle with what isnt broken hes doing very well at 3. Dean Elgar of the Eagles is looking in great form and a very good future prospect averaging 68 this season but hes only 22 and quite inexperienced.

Time will tell, all I know is Prince is being under utilised in the opening slot he will be much more comfortable at 6

Great job by South Africa thus far. Reminds me of the series last time, minus the flat pancake of a track that we had in the first Test match. Steyn blasted us out to beat us by an innings and then we came back to win the second Test by 8 wickets.

I don't see us recovering here. The pitch is only getting worse and at some point Harris is going to be effective as well. We can't score runs quickly enough to be out of the whole due to one brilliant session because Sehwag's out. Sooner or later, Steyn's probably going to find us out. :p

Anyways, Badri's contribution in the first innings was special. Hope he can get a repeat performance. Certainly a lot to expect from the lads, with only Tendulkar and Dhoni remaining with any sort of experience.

Laxman is overrated and Gambhir has only performed in the subcontinent. Whilst the performances of Dravid and Tendulkar are on and off.

I agree wholeheartedly. Except I think Tendulkar has become way more consistent than before. The other 3 tho you're spot on! Gambhir needs to prove himself against SA in SA first. As for Dravid, I know he's been marked for getting his form back but he's significantly worse than he was before. I don't think it would've helped even if he played this game. Steyn was just dominating.

Hopefully people will stop questioning Steyn now. 7-50 odd on one of the flattest wickets going around.

After 2011, India's test eleven could sport a major different look to what we have been used till now. We will be touring Australia, South Africa and England in 2011. After that, we will see who remains and who goes.

Users who are viewing this thread