South African Tour of India 2010

I'm kind of sad to say that this might be Duminy's last chance. If he doesn't do anything, it might be time to bring in Elgar, and move Prince back to the middle order. Even if Duminy does well, we still should bring Elgar in. He's been rampant during the domestic season, and deserves a call up, especially with Prince being so reluctant to the role. It's not fair on Prince either.

Saha :laugh He has played his last test match for India already. Badrinath is past his best by long way. He was not picked when he was in form due to congested Indian middle order and will miss out for 15 or so more months.

Vijay is good batsman but like Rohit Sharma I think he needs to sort his head out. I will not put a single penny on these guys making runs in England, RSA or Australia.

There is no point arguing with you people when you are so quick to write off the newcomers after a single game. I`ll leave it at that.

There is no point arguing with you people when you are so quick to write off the newcomers after a single game. I`ll leave it at that.

In all honesty why will you want Saha in test side?

Saha will not be back.

I read on Cricketnext Laxman fit for second test.

So Badrinath to continue in the side and saha being replaced by Laxman.

Lineup From My Point Of View

Gambhir
Sehwag
Vijay
Tendulkar
Laxman
Badrinath
Dhoni
Harbhajan
Mishra
Sreesanth
Zaheer

But i want this change in the top 4

Sehwag
Vijay
Gambhir
Tendulkar

This will make our middle order more powerful

No mate not ruining it. It's just going according to situation. We need middle order strong!!

Gambhir No 1 Test Batsman Could Help Us Achieve That.

I hope Raina's Inclusion does not see Badrinath's way out of test Xi

I hope badri doesn't get dropped. His first innings knock was the lone jewel for this match, imo.

So the axe has fallen on Saha already? :facepalm This is what I hate about our selection system. A newcomer fails in just one innings, and he is immediately dropped from the team. People should look at the circumstances under which Saha had to bat. He was the only guy in the lower order who showed that unlike others, he has some guts and can try his level best when his team is in danger. Yeah, he was a bit slow and took a lot of balls before he finally got off the mark. But if wickets are falling like a pack of cards in the other end, you are bound to get nervous and you are bound to be slow. When will our selectors realize this? It was his debut test anyway, and what this youngster did in his debut deserves an applause.

Never KC BCCI will never change thier attitude towards newcomer.

They want newcomer to perform in each and everymatch

The decision to select Saha in first place was poor decision rather than dropping him. Seriously you want Saha in side for second match. :facepalm

Saha :laugh

Give him a break, Sid. It was his first ever international Test match.

King Cricket added 1 Minutes and 13 Seconds later...

The decision to select Saha in first place was poor decision rather than dropping him. Seriously you want Saha in side for second match. :facepalm

Oh no. Let's again give that ████ KKD a chance, for all I care. :sarcasm

Users who are viewing this thread