South African Tour of India 2010

Found an interesting picture of the pitch at the Eden Gardens:

edenpitch.jpg

Didn't know they dug that deep when preparing the tracks. 2/3 of the last few matches have had a result, so things are looking good for India.

Found an interesting picture of the pitch at the Eden Gardens:

edenpitch.jpg

Didn't know they dug that deep when preparing the tracks. 2/3 of the last few matches have had a result, so things are looking good for India.

That picture is almost as bullshit as this video:

Last edited by a moderator:
If India bat first, we have a good chance. If not, it's bye bye to the no 1 tag.

(sent from my iTouch)

Game to start in less than an hour! Important game for both teams. Wish I dont see Raina picked and Badrinath dropped.

Last edited:
Mark Boucher's been ruled out for this test, big loss that especially considering how de Villers now has the gloves.

Without Devilliers in the field they've possibly lost about one wicket and 20 runs.

And with the gloves on they'll probably need to take at least 12 wickets every innings. (If you can't tell I don't rate his keeping).

DAMN! SA won the toss. a win from batting 2nd on this pitch is just too much of an ask. :facepalm

unless our bowlers produce some magnificent spells. :sarcasm

and what on earth was dhoni thinking picking ishant over sreesanth ?? :doh

Dhoni is asking for trouble with his selections. I think they don't take that too well in India.

He is just picking his own crew, just like with Bhaji.

Eventually people will tire of Dhoni himself. I don't see him as a long term Captain anyways. His batting is not that special in Tests

Whats the pitch looking like? Debating skipping day 1 and part of day 2 if its going to be a South African innings on a flat wicket. That could put a crying caffeinated infant to sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread