South African Tour of India 2010

Whats the pitch looking like? Debating skipping day 1 and part of day 2 if its going to be a South African innings on a flat wicket. That could put a crying caffeinated infant to sleep.

Get past the first hour and make a Amla score. Except Smith failed at defense.

I just heard Ravi say "Brazil will be the main team they (Indians) will follow in soccer WC"

why is that? even in Bangladesh, its all about Brazil and Argentina. every will have a Brazil or Argentina flag up on the roof...

MacLovin added 0 Minutes and 41 Seconds later...

Love it when people own on debut.

pls dont bring up Phil H into this! dont jinx the guy

Should have taken Sreesanth today instead of Ishant. Indian bowling is looking very ordinary right now.
All the rumours about Eden Gardens being a turner or "Bunsen Burner" were BS.

Smith is OFFICIALLY zaheer's bunny ! :laugh

but otherwise crap bowling as usual....couldnt even utilize the early morning conditions properly. :doh:brickwall:brickwall

Found an interesting picture of the pitch at the Eden Gardens:

edenpitch.jpg

Didn't know they dug that deep when preparing the tracks. 2/3 of the last few matches have had a result, so things are looking good for India.
Amazing if true, I don't think there'd be many pitches in the southern hemisphere laid much deeper than a metre. I can understand the heavy drainage due to resisting monsoon, but even the top layers of soil are 3 times as thick as you'd expect.

Holy ████!!! Why is the same bowling attack retained after such a woeful performance in Nagpur? Is Dhoni trying to convey something with this wonderfully pathetic decision of his?

This series is GONE!!!! And the ranking!

Users who are viewing this thread