South African Tour of India 2010

Can we all agree that Ishant Sharma has lost everything now? From composure to pace to execution. The only thing he has left is talent. Send him to county cricket for a few years, the boy is young. Bring him back in his mid to late 20s.

Holy ████!!! Why is the same bowling attack retained after such a woeful performance in Nagpur? Is Dhoni trying to convey something with this wonderfully pathetic decision of his?

This series is GONE!!!! And the ranking!

Don't worry dear friend. Bhajji Pa will take a Feifer after Tea.

By the way , Huge mistake to select Sharma instead of Srisanth.

Last edited:
Don't worry dear friend. Bhajji Pa will take a Feifer after Tea.

That would be unfair for the Indian public because that will make Bhajji not move his ass from the team for another 10-15 tests.

Anyways, I have a small feeling that we might see some fightback from the Indian bowlers after lunch (or probably before close of play today)

Petersen what a gun, SA have found a consistent batsmen in him. Amla approaching the 50 mark again, good backup for his double.

Lol @ Amla averaging 300 this series so far. His overall average against the Indians must be Bradmanesque now, his last tour was a success as well if memory serves me right,

Lol @ Amla averaging 300 this series so far. His overall average against the Indians must be Bradmanesque now, his last tour was a success as well if memory serves me right,

Being a wristy player, playing in India matches him perfectly.

bad? who said its bad? Its bloody amazing. Im glad Amla is getting the credit he has deserved for so long. He still needs some credit for his limited overs game.

Yea I guess my statement was a bit incorrect, if he gets out now, he will be averaging 300 odd.

Hmarka added 0 Minutes and 29 Seconds later...

How I wish there was a 3rd Test, just to see the changes India would make if they went down 2-0

Users who are viewing this thread