South African Tour of India 2010

You never know, it could be an X factor.

Never seen Amla play this quickly in a Test before.

Team selectors have no knowledge on cricket or what? :sarcasm I am very disappointed to see the same dumb bowling line up again. :doh

gavaskar is disgusted at ishant's bowling

s2sschan added 1 Minutes and 12 Seconds later...

Team selectors have no knowledge on cricket or what? :sarcasm I am very disappointed to see the same dumb bowling line up again. :doh

this is the worst indian bowling line up in years

Now I can say it, Amla has come along way since playing against us. He was getting 50s but couldn't go onto make a 100. Now hes gone back to back and has a chance to go back to back doubles.

Ok that looked plumb to me, lucky Alviro, better go on to get the 100 now

Hmarka added 0 Minutes and 26 Seconds later...

Hurry and get the 100 so i can watch Gayle bat

It's done amazing things to his Test average... rising from 42.60 before this series to (currently) 46.00!

this is the worst indian bowling line up in years

May be many years back, Nehra & Zaheer went clueless against the same South Africa, but in their den though. :p If I am not wrong, Nehra and Zaheer shared some 200+ runs among them with Nehra alone picking up a wicket for 100+ runs.

I never expected Amla to play such a big role in this series. :sarcasm If Dumminy, Villiers & Smith would have been in consistent classic touch, I am sure, we would be facing innings defeats throughout the series. :laugh

If Dumminy, Villiers & Smith would have been in consistent classic touch, I am sure, we would be facing innings defeats throughout the series. :laugh

You are facing innings defeats in the whole series.

Damn it is fliping loud in there right now. Might as well be a 2020, great to see.

Users who are viewing this thread