Spanish Football thread

Who will win the La Liga this season?

• Total voters
After a weird first half, we were at our brilliant best in the second. Awesome stuff and good to see Xabi on the scoresheet. Is seen as second to Senna in his position but is still a class act by himself.

What a start for Del Bosque. Although he seems to living off Aragones' work.

Mauled them completely. Have a bit of that bloody Valencia.

Down to nine men, but what a brilliant second half. Insane! Robben is like god when he plays like that. And Higuain scored as well!

But the refereeing was bollocks. Both our sending offs were unfair.

Got the result in the end but we are now bloody without two important players for the La Liga matches. Add to that no Sneijder, Cannavaro and mostly no Robinho as well, although I dont care about him if Robben can play like that.

Have a bit of that bloody Team Franco!:D Deportivo 2-1 Madrid:D:D:D:D. And Ruud scored for Madrid so I don't even mind them getting that goal:p.

Have a bit of that bloody Team Franco!:D Deportivo 2-1 Madrid:D:D:D:D. And Ruud scored for Madrid so I don't even mind them getting that goal:p.

We never win at the Riazor. 18 years now, and add to that the fact we were without VDV, Sneijder and Robinho, I'd say 2-1 wasn't the worst result. But Depor played really well, and credit to them for that.

Just one of those bogey games. End of season, we'll still be 1st and Depor in the bottom half.

We never win at the Riazor. 18 years now, and add to that the fact we were without VDV, Sneijder and Robinho, I'd say 2-1 wasn't the worst result. But Depor played really well, and credit to them for that.

Just one of those bogey games. End of season, we'll still be 1st and Depor in the bottom half.
Most probably but it's nice to see anyway.;)

Hilarious statement of the week goes to...................................Madrid:

"Real deplore the way Chelsea's directors have acted despite knowing perfectly well the decision not to sell the player":D:D

Robinho Not Worth My Time - Schuster
The German coach was asked about the Brazilian's announcement that he wanted to leave the club and join Chelsea and said that he was not going to even consider it.

"Today is not Robinho day, it was our day and the game is what is important. What Robinho does really does not interest me. He does not deserve the attention," Schuster said.

http://jp.goal.com/en/articolo.aspx?contenutoid=843418

Most probably but it's nice to see anyway.;)

Hilarious statement of the week goes to...................................Madrid:

"Real deplore the way Chelsea's directors have acted despite knowing perfectly well the decision not to sell the player":D:D

Haha. Irony overload for sure.

Spain have been brilliant in the first half, and Capdevila proving he is as good a left back as anyone else. Who needs wingers when we have him and Ramos as full backs. Cazorla has done well though.

Anyone else watching Barca's goaline scramble?

Pen.

And they dint win again. How long before Pep gets the axe?

m_vaughan added 12 Minutes and 29 Seconds later...

Game of the day yesterday was at the Sanchez Pizjuan. Brilliant stuff! Bilic might have got the hattrick but Kanoute's two goals were clearly better and well-earned. Sevilla struggling though in the absence of Alves and Keita.

Users who are viewing this thread