Spanish Football thread

Who will win the La Liga this season?

• Total voters
Expect Belgium to provide a good test for us tonight. Surely the toughest since Euro. Remember last time Torres scored a wonderful goal in the WC qualifier playoff.

Isn't Iniesta just wonderful??? What brilliant feet and an even better finish. Villa should have made it 2-1 as well. Have to admit though that the Belgians are playing well. Good game.

Villa you legend! You absolute freakin legend! What a way to win it. Lovely cross by the archer, Dani Guiza.

Close, but good game. Belgium played really well. Santi and Cesc were rubbish today but that happens to the best of players.

And yes El Nino has picked up an injury in the first half.

Ahh, cant wait for the game. They've been stuffed in recent weeks, first losing to Sevilla at home, then being thumped by Barca, and now we will just confirm their ticket to hell tonight. Atletico, you will always be rubbish.

Guti is still not fit though, and I feel slighly bothered when he is not playing in midfield.

Nonsense. Three goals disallowed, three, three??? seriously!! not one, not two, but three goals disallowed. I would have broken something if we didnt get that penalty. Atletico, you are soooo rubbish.

I was just half into sleep when i saw At. Madrid score, that opened my eyes again, the goal was the equalizer! And comfortably slept over with Real madrid going 2 - 1 up. :)..

It might have been ugly, but it certainly was not a boring game by any means. I nearly broke my beer bottle when Simao scored.

Juve have been absolute crap this season, Ranieri has no clue as to what he is doing, but I am still a bit scared. We do not play well against Italian sides, or rather I'll put it this way, the Italian sides do not let us play our game. Milan did it in 2003, Juve did it in 2004 and Roma did it last season.

Italian teams are all crap and so are Real Madrid.

And how did you figure that? Take away the match fixing and Italian football is full of hasbeens wo can't compete at the level of British football. United 8-1 Roma, Arsenal 2-0 Milan, Chelsea 4-0 Roma (I think), Rangers 1-0 Fiorentina. United CL Champions.

TOTTENHAM!! TOTTENHAM 5-0 Roma!

British football is far superior.

Screw you man. In the end it comes down to trophies and Italian teams have won a decent amount of them. English football is enjoying a purple patch which is going to just burst soon.

Users who are viewing this thread