Sri Lanka and Zimbabwe in Bangladesh (Dec 08-Jan 09)

Mendis once again spoils Bangladesh. But he misses his hat-trick

RESPECT! for Mash and Rajib! Done it again! They Did this vs India, have then best 7th wicket partnership record. now the 10th:clap

Shakib just killed SL lower order. Man is he looking good

was on hattrick..and didnt even know about it :eek: missed out on 5th 5fer. could have been 5fer in a row

It was Sri Lanka's day all the way. Bangladesh did well to clean up the tail first thing in the morning, but they faltered and floundered against Mendis and Murali, until Mortaza saved them the blushes of a follow on. Bangladesh have an uphill task to get back in the match. The Sri Lankan team would be looking to bat Bangladesh out of this match.

Mendis bowled well,just 2 days are gone & SL lead by 189 runs,they can get to 500 like they did in last test..

BD players played Mendis better then the Indian player did.

but they didnt beat GG

Sri Lanka got a lead of 472 runs. Dilshan is again looking for a century and Samaraweera is doing the same.

Dilshan looking good in 2nd inngs,Sri Lanka now lead by 472 runs,they will certainly like to get 550,last time BD had crossed 400 mark in 4th inngs.

It has been Sri Lanka's day all the way as they grinded the Bangladesh attack to dust. Bangladesh have little to cheer about as Samaraweera and Dilshan milked them to all parts of the ground after some early setbacks. Sri Lanka would look for some quick runs tommorrow, then let loose Murali and Mendis on the hapless Bangladeshis.

Mahela is too chicken to declare. 600+ lead...still...

so ash didnt give a damn any more. he used his opening batsman to bowl. LOL! it was fun to see Tamim and Imrul bowl!

hate Mahela... out of all the captains if i had to pick one it would be him...

Dilshan with 2 big hundreds! Amazing. He's either improved (probably the case) or Bangladesh just screwed up and let a mediocre batsman pummel them. 600 lead, they may as well declare to be honest! They're just risking a draw now (which probably won't happen, but scoring 600 runs in 5 sessions is even more unlikely)

Mahela is too chicken to declare. 600+ lead...still...

so ash didnt give a damn any more. he used his opening batsman to bowl. LOL! it was fun to see Tamim and Imrul bowl!

hate Mahela... out of all the captains if i had to pick one it would be him...

You're quick to hate aren't you?

I agree with the comments on Cricinfo. Jaya did the right thing. Its only day 4 session 2. Why not give his batsmen more practice for a tougher series like Pakistan. Bangla aren't going to last a day.

Mendis in his 1st over :happy:happy this guys is too good.

don't hate on Mahela, best captain in cricket atm.

So far Mendis has played 4 matches (this is his 4th),and got 32 wickets!

Dilshan got 2 100's in this test match,thats quite an achivement,very few bastman have done it...Mendis as expected taking wickets...Bangladesh require another 587 runs with 7 wickets remaining...'Almost' impossible....

You're quick to hate aren't you?

I agree with the comments on Cricinfo. Jaya did the right thing. Its only day 4 session 2. Why not give his batsmen more practice for a tougher series like Pakistan. Bangla aren't going to last a day.

pretty quick? i hated him when he came to bangladesh 2 years ago, and appealed against it.

and comments on cricinfo? if you talking about those little things people sends to cricinfo, then yes i agree with that too...but not necessarily the one your agreeing with

Hamish: "Mahela should take a leaf out of Ricky Ponting's book and make a sporting declaration. And you wonder why people are defecting to the 20/20 version of the game."

Users who are viewing this thread