Sri Lanka in Australia

IDR663.gif

Copyrighted image...
You'll be banned :p

Cool, weather not looking too bad from the TV coverage.

Last edited:
choosing to bowl first against Aust is suicidal Aust have only lost 1 test batting 1st in about 15 years!! and Malinga not playing.. there are going to be some questions asked after this game for Sri Lanka. I swear there is a captain curse in Aust for visiting teams

We all know what happened last time someone put us in. Very strange call leaving Malinga out and not batting first. Why wouldn't you try and see how life is like without McGrath and Warne.

Really stupid team selections really. Beating the aussies is hard enough but leaving out Lasith was stupid. After all the hype even from the coach about him being a strike bowler they leave him out. Would've loved to see him bowling first up to Jaques especially.. Unbelievable

Not using Malinga is indeed a mistake. He's 10 times the threat Fernando is.

I also think from the first over, batting may have been the way to go. Having to go off multiple times in a day though is incentive not to.

Hayden looking as good as ever. Jaques has been very solid in defense just needs to get off the mark and maybe he'll start flowing like he usually does.

Fernando looks less then threatening. Sri Lanka will regret not having Malinga.

Seems ridiculous having lunch now after a short session like that. :( The openers hve done really well to keep their wickets. Well done.

Yeah, i thought they would play a longer session. Hopefully when Jaques comes out he doesn't have those nerves all over again.

Jaques is away, usually when he gets a start he converts it. In prime position to do so again. Biggest test will be when Murali comes on.

Jaques is away, usually when he gets a start he converts it. In prime position to do so again. Biggest test will be when Murali comes on.

Well he faced one over against Murli and did alright. Now hes on again, he will have more time to work Jaques.

Ponting looks to be struggling more with Murali than Jaques.
Good 50 from Jaques he is starting to cut loose of course helps with some of the rubbish Fernado is bowling.

Users who are viewing this thread