Sri Lanka in Australia

Jaques has looked very good from what I've seen but looks a bit uncomfortable against Murali. I think he may have to pull the the sweep out a bit more.

Punter is as good as usually. Some of those hooks have been awesome.

Last edited:
Ponting looks brilliant right now, Jaques is doing well against the pace bowlers but struggling against Murali, who is having an epic failure against Ponting.

At least from what I've seen since Murali came on when I got home. After looking at the other comments it seems that it was not like this before.

Last edited:
WHOO A TON FOR JAQUES WELL DONE JAQUESY, WELL DONE!

That better shut his critics up or I'll have to shut them up myself.

Yes! Phil! Big Phil! Congrats mate! Superb century today! He took his time, got through the tough part with a swinging ball and bowler friendly conditions and he's gone on to make a superb ton!

Congrats to Jaques did it tough today but this 100 will do him the world of good for the rest of the summer and his career.

Good stuff Phil, But Murli deceived him there. Great ball from Murli and Jayawardene is in great form with the gloves.

Yay i get to see about 1 over of pup before it cuts off to the news.

What a innings it was from Jaques :hpraise Murali now only 6 wickets away from Warney :(

Much slower delivery from Murali to deceive Jaques. We didn't see that shot before the 100 so was a shame to see him get out that way. Oh well great 100 to build the platform for us. Has left Clarke with a very tough task.

Much slower delivery from Murali to deceive Jaques. We didn't see that shot before the 100 so was a shame to see him get out that way. Oh well great 100 to build the platform for us. Has left Clarke with a very tough task.

It was more the spin, Jayawardene did great work to fetch it.

He scored 56 runs from boundarys, a fair decent effort. Seems he faced 153 dots from 200 balls it means he scored all his runs from 47 scoring shots. Come on Pup, Bat out today and until 3:30 tomorrow so i can watch you bat! Although by then we would have declared :p

SL fielding has been pretty average today. Was Hussey to not the guy you want to drop, all he needs is a bit of luck and time in the middle and hes back away again.

Users who are viewing this thread