Sri Lanka in Australia

I hope they stay competitive and don't crumble because I'm skipping school tommorow to watch it. I'm also going for the lunch till tea session today.

Sangakkara and Jayawardene made a fifty, but the rest of the batsmen struggled. I am guessing that this will be another innings victory or either it will be close to that.

I hope Sri Lanka are this poor when we've got 'em in December.

I don't think they're playing too poor, sure, they arn't playing brilliantly, but they're up against the best bowing and batting in the world. Lets face it, the bowling has been on target 99% of the time.

Sri Lanka has been bowled out for 246 runs and Australia has a lead of 296 runs, but it seems that Australia still wants to bat again.

Brett Lee and the rest of the bowlers bowled awesome today. Binga was so so unlucky to get 5 fa. He has really taken the role of the spearhead of the attack with open hands. He's been great so far.

Murali has no chance of getting 5 more over here. Ponting will declare before that happens.

Jaques is looking in awesome touch once again.

Gilly promotion tomorrow for quick runs perhaps? I don't want Hussey and Clarke coming in when we've got to go for quick runs.

I hope they stay competitive and don't crumble because I'm skipping school tommorow to watch it. I'm also going for the lunch till tea session today.

I wouldn't even keep your hope up for the Sri Lankas. They don't even stand a chance against the World Champions.

Users who are viewing this thread