Sri Lanka in India

Who will win the ODI's and TESTS matches?

• ODI Drawn, SL wins Test

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ODI Drawn, Test Drawn

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I really hope i can watch this match.
I used to have ATN few months back. I could watch all test matches live. Now i have Rogers Cable connection and i have no offers. I have to buy some other service, which would cost me about 30 bucks...so decided not to.

This match is turning out to be fascinating.

cricket_lover said:
I really hope i can watch this match.
I used to have ATN few months back. I could watch all test matches live. Now i have Rogers Cable connection and i have no offers. I have to buy some other service, which would cost me about 30 bucks...so decided not to.

This match is turning out to be fascinating.

Why dont you get it from Willow.tv? What is ATN? What do they offer? Are you in the US?

Two good sixes by Pathan off Murali! If Pathan can go on like this with good support at the other end, we will be doing really well

what is willow.tv?
ATN -- Asian Television Network. They provide programs from sony, zee etc etc..and some and one tamil channel. I could watch all the test matches and had to pay $10 for each ODI series. Since i moved to Oshawa, i can't get that anymore.

Lunch: India 29/1. A slow, cautious start to the innings, apart from the two big blows from Pathan.

India 29/1 (14.0 ov). It's going very slow there. But still they have a lead of 89 runs.

cricket_lover said:
what is willow.tv?
ATN -- Asian Television Network. They provide programs from sony, zee etc etc..and some and one tamil channel. I could watch all the test matches and had to pay $10 for each ODI series. Since i moved to Oshawa, i can't get that anymore.

Lunch: India 29/1. A slow, cautious start to the innings, apart from the two big blows from Pathan.

Oh! Is this for Canada residents? Not for USA people?

Willow.tv is one of the prime broadband providers of live international cricket! They get the broadband rights for the matches and they are right now streaming the India vs Sri Lanka test series for $45 dollars!

ZexyZahid said:
India 29/1 (14.0 ov). It's going very slow there. But still they have a lead of 89 runs.

It was obvious that they have a hell lot of a time out there in this test match! Still 2 and a half days to go! And I think they are slow because they are getting a feel of the wicket, the turn Murali is getting, etc. Still they survived it when some LBW decisions were asked for! None looked out though!

VVS Laxman gone!

Great ball by Vaas after being hit for a boundary the previous ball!

Pathan playing well there! THERE COMES THE GREAT MAN, TENDULKAR!

Murali is into the attack now...

Partnership is 44 off 47, not bad...
86/2

Sachin out LBW to Bandara for 16

86/3

Oh God! Thats terrible! Sachin LBW Bandara 16

Great delivery though! It was out as far as I can see it!

Dravid, show your skills here man! This match is still looking to be open!

hmmmm good bowling by India in the first innings that was a perfect reply of Murali's bowling....... Kumble bowled well (though he is not one of my favourite players in the Indian side :D )
But still i want India to win the match...... go India go...

India are huge favourites at the moment. Sri Lanka need a few more wickets quickly if they want to stay in this match.

Pathan 50's

Congratzz to Pathan. Can't even imagine. What a player is he?

Well to note you guys today is Laxman birthday.

Users who are viewing this thread