Sri Lanka in India

Who will win the ODI's and TESTS matches?

• ODI Drawn, SL wins Test

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ODI Drawn, Test Drawn

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Vass gone for 2. Kumble picked up 5 wickets. SRL: 200/7. Great start by Kumble and India.

siddharth2002 said:
By the way another news for you fellas, Banglore will be renamed to Bengaluru(Bengal-oo-ru).
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/1327480.cms

These names are getting confusing. Mumbai/Bombay, Kolkata/Calcutta, and Chennai/Madras. A bit funny to speak it out. Bengalooru.

And Sri Lanka now 204/8 (75.2 Ovs)

Bandara scored his first Test run. Three balls later he was bowled by Pathan.

Wow. Muralitharan hit a first ball six. :clap

Last edited:
Murali--- a 6 to start off with. I hope he doesn't stay very long, very unorthodox and can score quick runs!

They are 230 allout. Pathan gets 3, Bhajji 1 and Kumble 6. This is very intelligent bowling and captaincy from the Indians. A 60 run lead on this pitch is very important, crucial as well.

If the Indian batsmen can score 250-300 on this pitch, it'll be their advantage. There is lot of time left in the match, so playing cautiously might reap rewards!

Great bowling by the Indian bowlers. Now it's up to our main batsmen. Dravid and Sachin will have to play for big innings and make sure India get a good lead. Bowlers done well!!! COme on India!!!

cricket_lover said:
They are 230 allout. Pathan gets 3, Bhajji 1 and Kumble 6. This is very intelligent bowling and captaincy from the Indians. A 60 run lead on this pitch is very important, crucial as well.

If the Indian batsmen can score 250-300 on this pitch, it'll be their advantage. There is lot of time left in the match, so playing cautiously might reap rewards!

Great display by the Indians here at the Kotla!

As cricket_lover says, they should now ideally put their heads in and bat cautiously and should last more than the lunch session tomorrow. They should put in Sri Lanka before tea tomorrow with a target of at least 280-300 and should look to win the match

IRFAN PATHAN AS AN OPENER!!!!

I told you!!

Yea! i expected Pathan or Dhoni to be sent up the order, and its Pathan! I hope he makes an impact this time. We need some runs from the openers, it'll just help the team so much!

I'll be happy as hell if India can make 280-300. It's not that easy as I'm saying it over and over.
I'm going to sleep now...got to go to school tomorrow. Hope I'll see some good news on the main page of cricinfo tomorrow in the morning that Dravid's century put on top . lolz... :upray

Third failure for Gambhir! Whats happening to him?

He has to change the way he plays Vaas! Second time, LBW going across the line to Vaas!

LOL!
Murali opened the bowling. This is amazing stuff! Unorthodox yet entertaining!

Gambhir gone! Vaas gets him, again!
As i predicted, Laxman came in!

What's wrong with Gambhir? He used to be a good opener.

And nice surprices at the start of the innings. Pathan opening and Muralitharan bowling. This will be a low scoring match as I see it.

Users who are viewing this thread