Sri Lanka tour of India - November/December 2017

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
They should rest most of the players for this one and give the new ones a chance to debut for India in Tests and make this an interesting one, or this is being done just to generate some revenue for Lanka and records for BCCI.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Hardik pandya rested.
Thank you for the most insightful post in this highly anticipated series. Kohli should be seriously rested in coming games. I cannot wait for this to end so that we travel to SA and thats when the challenge starts. All these meaningless tours does not give us a clue of how our test lineup will do overseas. For me overseas only include Australia, New Zealand, England and South Africa as other countries have similar conditions to ours.

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Thank you for the most insightful post in this highly anticipated series. Kohli should be seriously rested in coming games. I cannot wait for this to end so that we travel to SA and thats when the challenge starts. All these meaningless tours does not give us a clue of how our test lineup will do overseas. For me overseas only include Australia, New Zealand, England and South Africa as other countries have similar conditions to ours.

If this means we plan to play Pandya in SA, it's a HUGE HUGE gamble!

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Wait, you didnt know that I was an admin? Too bad!

Thanks for inspect element trick, @asprin
He's been basically going to a few threads changing the title most of time. Most likely doesn't have much to to do as admin! :p

B

Bigby Wolf

Who deleted my post about Pandya being rested for the series? Not a big deal though it was a link to the cricbuzz article citing the same but would like to know the reason for its removal.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
Who deleted my post about Pandya being rested for the series? Not a big deal though it was a link to the cricbuzz article citing the same but would like to know the reason for its removal.
It's not deleted. It's in first page.

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
How does one become an admin?
I think they have to PM MattW and apply for the position and I think the amount of years on PC and your record on not being banned is apart of it. Many factors go into this.

Users who are viewing this thread