Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I think they have to PM MattW and apply for the position and I think the amount of years on PC and your record on not being banned is apart of it. Many factors go into this.
I think you have to become a moderator first. If you do very well, then they consider you for admin.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
First be a good and regualr member, positions will automatically come to you.

--

Now keep it to India v Sri Lanka please.

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
First be a good and regualr member, positions will automatically come to you.

--

Now keep it to India v Sri Lanka please.

Basically, nothing will ever come to us.

@CerealKiller You have a bright chance considering the amount of butter and sugar you use in your posts. :D
:lol

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Kusal Mendis is dropped, isnt he? Well, he was spectacular last year but never really got going this year. Well, I am a big fan of him and hope he bounces back hard.[DOUBLEPOST=1510591390][/DOUBLEPOST]Kusal Mendis is dropped, isnt he? Well, he was spectacular last year but never really got going this year. Well, I am a big fan of him and hope he bounces back hard.

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Kusal Mendis is dropped, isnt he? Well, he was spectacular last year but never really got going this year. Well, I am a big fan of him and hope he bounces back hard.[DOUBLEPOST=1510591390][/DOUBLEPOST]Kusal Mendis is dropped, isnt he? Well, he was spectacular last year but never really got going this year. Well, I am a big fan of him and hope he bounces back hard.
He is a player with a bright future most certainly, but these kind of players need to be handled properly and with care. I think what the SL management saying he is mentally tired might be true considering how much international cricket this year and that to against very tough opponents. I remember his century against India in August and that just shows how important he is to Sri Lanka in Test matches. He plays all formats but honestly he should only play Tests and maybe ODIs. He is not a good T20 player and it would be better if he was rested from those. Breaks are essential and benefit many players which is exactly what India should have done in the summer and prepare for the overseas tours in 2018.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Just saw in cricbuzz "Virat Kohli all but confirmed that Shikhar Dhawan will continue to hold down his spot and open with KL Rahul, which resigns Murali Vijay to the bench." What the hell? Vijay should not be dropped ! And that too for Dhawan.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
So SL to bowl first in damp conditions. Something to look forward to?

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
I cannot, for the love of god, figure out why Vijay isn't in the team. He is technically better than both the openers and IS suited for Test cricket far more than the other two. Why, oh why?

B

Bigby Wolf

So SL to bowl first in damp conditions. Something to look forward to?
Indian batting especially actually as the new ball might do a bit with the overcast conditions as well although have no idea about potent this SL pace bowlers are.

Users who are viewing this thread