Stanford 2020 for $20 Million

Who would be your choice for Stanford Superstars captain?

• Dwayne Bravo

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Chris Gayle

Votes: 15 53.6%
  • Sylvester Joseph

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Ramnaresh Sarwan

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters
Gayle looks a lot smaller than he used to in my opinion!

What England should have done is brought in Ravi Bopara in for Luke Wright as he is a similar type of bowler to Sammy and Pollard and could have been effective here.

USD 20 million : 11 million to 11 players (i million each), $250,000 to 4 players = $1 million, $3.5 millionto ECB and WICB = $7 million, $1 million to share to the staff of the winning team, that my friends is how the $20 million will be shared.

Congratulations to the Stanford Superstars, guys you have done the Caribbean proud, and yourselves!! Take a bow, enjoy the moment, the hard work have paid dividend. Countless number of persons expected the England players to walk over the SS team, it did not happen, maybe next year. This evening, I am an extremely proud West Indian!!!!:hpraise:happy

Did anyone else get shivers down their spine when Gayle hit that six to seal it? I mean, imagine how that will change the players' lives, like Fletcher, Pollard and Mohammad, and everyone else. Just amazing, they really deserve it.

I always expected us to lose. You can't just turn up in foreign conditions and expect to trounce a team that's been training for 6 weeks. They deserved it. Plus, it will mean more to them. They don't get paid as well by the board or get endorsements.

Allen Stanford sounding simply Hitleresque there.

Cricket ist superior. We will take over zee world. :D

Leicester Fox added 10 Minutes and 14 Seconds later...

IPL then for our boys. Oh well like I say, 5 year contract will presumably mean more than 1 oppurtunity. Hopefully a better wicket next year, much more pace and bounce and runs please.

By tomorrow there going to be 20 million reasons why England did not win, in fact there have already commence, in the end the fact is, both sides played on the same wicket, under the same lights and same conditions, in the end, the SS was better prepared, and they out played England and jump high, jump low, the SS were better this time around, and they deserved their winnings!!
And as to that statement of the SS needing it more or not money is money, period!!

This is a Step in West Indies.
This can show that Over 6 weeks of trainning and a Team like super stars can win the $20Million.
WICB should see this as a start over and Train harder and harder, and we do have talent, in the West Indies.

I hope they don't go back a step. This a good example that West Indies can win, if they train harder.

I hope them the Best for Pakistan ODI and NZ test and ODI

good luck and Train harder West Indies.
and Congratz for this Happiest in our life.
Because for the World it may be the worst tournament ever, but for us WI it's something which please our eye, seeing WI fall like how England fell tonight, that could of been us. For year, we never won a Tour beside 1 or 2 ever now and then, this can show people we do have talent to destroy a team, but we need to Practices hard. We need to bring back the memories of the olden Days and be untop the world again.

95643.jpg

95640.jpg

Last edited:
Outplayed England. lol at KP for implying the media distracted them. Its twenty million dollars. Who cares what the English journos are complaining about. I'm not sure about Jimmy but wonder what impact Sidebottom might've had. Anyway fantastic from superstars... West Indian cricket has been bubbling though. They're good contest against Australia in the test matches and win in twenty20. They're rising.

Outplayed England. lol at KP for implying the media distracted them. Its twenty million dollars. Who cares what the English journos are complaining about. I'm not sure about Jimmy but wonder what impact Sidebottom might've had. Anyway fantastic from superstars... West Indian cricket has been bubbling though. They're good contest against Australia in the test matches and win in twenty20. They're rising.

thanks for your kind world about West Indies.
yes we are rising.
I am hoping to see us at the top again. :upray it's time the WICB wake up, need to train our boys harder.

Users who are viewing this thread