Stanford 2020 for $20 Million

Who would be your choice for Stanford Superstars captain?

• Dwayne Bravo

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Chris Gayle

Votes: 15 53.6%
  • Sylvester Joseph

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Ramnaresh Sarwan

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters
We haven't lost a wicket since the 16th over. We're on top...

I think if we get to 100 at least we've got a chance. We all know what Broad can do on his day with the ball, the 5/23 against South Africa was proof of this. Harmison has looked in great form and Freddie's going to run in and bowl yorkers on command. The key bowlers will be Colly, Wright and then the 2 spinners. If Pollard can bowl so well then Colly and Wright can do the same. We're not out of this game yet, just can't give up. I'm sure KP won't give up, he's not lost a game as full time skipper yet, and he won't want to lose this one.

Stanford super star for $20million i told you, they can win.

I love the shot of the England players faces. Tbh I have to admit I am quite enjoying this. After all the pain they put us through in Australia :p

I still want us to win though :D Hopefully they whack Harmy on the head and piss him off.

We're not going to get to 100 then :D Well played Samit Patel though, the only player to actually commit himself to the cause. If by some miracle England win this then they've got him to thank. Broady's done well as well. Embarassing, we just need to salvage some pride with the bowling.

Look what you've done. You've made Steve mad. Prepare for a barrage of sixes.

There are still 21 more overs left...never judge the game untill it is over...for all you know freddie, harmy and broad will blow away the top order. Gayle has faced two balls and sarwan and chanderpaul haven't had any figures of not or so i belive.

The 20 million isnt gone untill the fat lady sings!

Harmy's a genius. Get him at the top of the order, what a shot. Forget Pietersen and Bell, Harmison's managed to play the sweep and not get his leg-stump wiped out :D

Told ya. forget the switch hit, that's a trick shot.

I will quite happily say that if England win this* I will double their 20 million dollars. the margin of victory will have to be by 100 runs of course

Well, he got 6 runs. That's what I meant.

Please dont tell me you have forgotten this game?

2nd ODI between England and South Africa when we bowled them out cheaply.

99/9.
So 100 to win for super stars to win 20Million. well let see if we don't see the WI mighty collapse/

Yeh, it's not over yet. England will lose, but it's not over yet. If we can bowl South Africa out for 83 then we can do the same to this lot. Just hope Pietersen gives them a real talking to in the changing room between innings. If they come out with some passion and KP-esque detirmination then we have a chance. They can't be negative yet. We're going to lose though, i'm not confident.

Users who are viewing this thread