Stanford 2020 for $20 Million

Who would be your choice for Stanford Superstars captain?

• Dwayne Bravo

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Chris Gayle

Votes: 15 53.6%
  • Sylvester Joseph

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Ramnaresh Sarwan

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters
Im not liking this not one bit....people have played stupid shots. The pressure i have to say is getting to there heads out there and looks like stanfords 6 week training camp may have done them good. Prior and Pietersen both out in stupid fashion!

That's a Pietersen shot though. He did it so well against Makhaya Ntini, obviously he's going to get out playing it at some point. Thats what you get with Pietersen, you'd have praised the shot if he'd hit it for 4, but because he got out playing it it's a stupid shot. That's the way Pietersen plays, he's not going to change that. There were 4 dot balls and he had to do something, can't blame him. Was just fantastic bowling.

This is very true dan thanks for pointing this out :p

There's too much bounce in this and we don't have many cutters and pullers.

England need 100 off the last 10 at least. If anyone can do it it's Fred. Although now I've said that he'll get bowled round his legs now haha. Colly can hit the ball as well, I think get Wrighty up the order 1 place, he can really hit it if we lose a wicket. Fred and Harmison can bowl 24 yorkers and bouncers though, so I'd be pretty confident we could defend 140. Swanny and Patel will be the key bowlers for us I reckon, if they go round the park then we're done for.

I LOVE Pommie MBANGWAS random emphaSIS on certain WORDS. Such a legendary commentator. <3 this commentary team, Bumble and Cozier are the perfect team.

Knew it. Jinxed Freddie as well. I'll shut up I think.

Last edited:
Holy hell. This has NOT gone well at all. Starting to get truely embarassing. Stanford Superstars are bowling superbly. Not expecting much from Wrighty, he's so under-prepared. This is not going well, we'll be lucky to bat out 20 overs.

Im quite pleased this is happening as I really don't like the whole idea of the tournament tbh.

At least it can't get alot worse. Just glad Jimmy's not opening the bowling, would be over after 3 overs :p.

Wright's blatently going to hit 50 now ;)

Holy hell. This has NOT gone well at all. Starting to get truely embarassing. Stanford Superstars are bowling superbly. Not expecting much from Wrighty, he's so under-prepared. This is not going well, we'll be lucky to bat out 20 overs.

And I was saying today that England were going to win.
:eek:

I am 100% Embarrassed.

LOLLOLOLOL

I've done it again, Wright gone haha. This is hilariously awful. Swann's time to hit 50 now =D I guess the only saving grace is it's not a proper match, this would have actually have been embarassing if we were playing a proper team in a meaningful match, this could be the reality check to spur them on for India.

Last edited:
LOLLOLOLOL

I've done it again, Wright gone haha. This is hilariously awful. Swann's time to hit 50 now =D I guess the only saving grace is it's not a proper match, this would have actually have been embarassing if we were playing a proper team in a meaningful match, this could be the reality check to spur them on for India.

England have walked in thinking that they will have easily won this... Reality bites England!

I hate it when this happens! They get too big headed.

I actually don't think it's that, I think it's just the quality of the bowling and the fielding, mix that with nerves and the tension of trying to win his team-mates the windfall= batting collapse. Samit's giving us some hope now though, finally a boundary, and he got some luck with the dropped catch. He's just got to keep going now.

/Jinx.

Well who honestly thought we were going to win? There as been a massive gap all week between the England side who just pitched up and played a bit of cricket and the Stanford team who have been training for ages.

I doubt even some vintage Harmy would save England now. I have a feeling we will be seeing the other Harmison anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread