Super 8: 20th Match England v India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jadeja has bowled really well today. Ojha really can't of done much better.

I don't wanna sound bitter here, but surely we have better players out there than Dimitri Mascarenhas?

I don't wanna sound bitter here, but surely we have better players out there than Dimitri Mascarenhas?

We do. Unfortunately the selectors seem to be giving far too much credence to the opinions of Nasser Hussain, David Lloyd and Ian Botham.

Shah gone. Rubbish from England, pure rubbish. I hate watching England, think I'm going to do a KP but go the other way and support the Saffa's.

Surely you realize we are India--kings of crappy death bowling.

We could go on like this forever but England don't actually know how to bat. It never ceases to amaze me how we manage to score at higher rates in Test cricket than in T20.

Jadeja has bowled really well today. Ojha really can't of done much better.
Right you are. I thought he was a bad selection, but Dhoni seems to have made a good call there. Still pissed off about Ishant but I suppose Irfan's/PK's pace could have been picked up more easily by the English batsmen, theoretically.

That's all folks, Mascy saves the day for India. :p Now some banana! :banana2:banana2 I wanna kiss you Mascy, terrific job! You are as if our 12th player in England's jersey!!
BTW, this must be some joke!! Just 122 still from 17.1 ovrs!!!! When only 3 wkts have fallen!!!

JUST WHACK THE BLOODY BALL!!!

Jesus Christ where do we get these players from?! We invented the fecking format for god's sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread