Super 8: 20th Match England v India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Colly. Put the reverse sweep away lad. Give it a smack ffs. 14 balls left, we need at least 30 runs to even put on a competitive total. Going to need Dimi to play his 1 good innings for the year here.

Shah gone. Rubbish from England, pure rubbish. I hate watching England, think I'm going to do a KP but go the other way and support the Saffa's.
You should support the Lankans. That's what I'm going to do when India are knocked out. M&M&M are just ridiculous and could be the one combination that conquers the Saffers.

Shah gone!! And am I seeing things!! Is this the same team which thrashed our poor Zaheer some ovrs ago? Still not even 130! Is this some sort of JOKE?

You should support the Lankans. That's what I'm going to do when India are knocked out. M&M&M are just ridiculous and could be the one combination that conquers the Saffers.

KP's South African though, so I could still support him ;) ABDV is the sex as well. SA > SL tbh. SL don't have anyone in their side called Roelof either. Think that settles it.

Jesus Christ where do we get these players from?!

From heaven. God has sent them, so that they help India in going to the Semi-finals everytime. :p

King Cricket added 1 Minutes and 31 Seconds later...

Yeah, and thanks to a wide by Vajji England has crossed 130! Wow! 18 ovrs, 131 runs. In spite of losing just 4 wkts. I must be living in some alternate reality. This can't be real.

I'll beat LF to it. If Trott was in this side we'd have far more runs than 137 right now. Get him in ffs, and Fats Patel, and Napier and Kieswetter.

KC, where do you get 'Vajji' from? It's not Vajji, it's Bhajji. =/

Come on India, finish the last two overs off quietly. Dont give 160 here and we can chase it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread