Not open for further replies.
Pie chucking Gimp falls to swann.

comics-reviews-for-september-28-2005-20050929000526719-000.jpg

:rolleyes:

swan1.jpg

:banana2

Look at your sig mate.

Yes I know ;)

God, these philosophical quotes really do come back to bite, but I just can't see yours being true today!

But then, that brings the quote back! Its a vicious circle.

Incidentally am I right in thinking that if we lose to West Indies for the first time this summer we're out anyway?

There's only answer to this and that is India cant bat on high bounce pitches. West Indies showed everyone and England did well to capitalise on it

Why didn't Yuvraj come out at four?

You can't blame Jadeja for this.
I can blame Jadeja for playing a shitty innings, regardless of when Yuvraj came out. That innings wouldn't have been valuable in any scenario unless we were chasing about 90 and had lost our whole top order.

Incidentally am I right in thinking that if we lose to West Indies for the first time this summer we're out anyway?

Yeh, they'd have won 2 and we'd have won 1. What's the betting that they'll manage to beat us on the 1 occassion where we actually need a result. Would be typical given how poorly they've played so far against us this summer.

Make your mind up Sohum. You were saying how he shouldn't get slagged off a minute ago.

FOUR! Come on India! You can do it. I'm with you! C'mon MSD. Show the bowlers who you really are. Chak De! Yeah, I'll say it again, the movie is still in it's half-time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread