Super 8: 20th Match England v India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets just think that if Prior had been picked that probably wouldn't have been out!

I can blame Jadeja for playing a shitty innings, regardless of when Yuvraj came out. That innings wouldn't have been valuable in any scenario unless we were chasing about 90 and had lost our whole top order.

He's young, how many games of T20 has he played?

He will probably learn A LOT from that performance, and the fact that as soon as he goes back to India he'll get absolutely lynched from the local press I reckon. It must be awesome to be Sachin, I bet he hardly ever gets bad press.

Wait a minute India only have 6 less than we did. How is this sewn up?
Oh and there 6 are so now scores are pretty much level...

He's young, how many games of T20 has he played?

He will probably learn A LOT from that performance, and the fact that as soon as he goes back to India he'll get absolutely lynched from the local press I reckon. It must be awesome to be Sachin, I bet he hardly ever gets bad press.
He played a similar innings in a warm up against New Zealand, though, so I can understand the India fans' dismay.

2 runs a ball needed. If we cramp Dhoni we should have this.

Godamnit take Swann off.

60 from 30! I want to prove Matt wrong. India will not get knocked out. We still have a chance. But the asking rate....*sigh* it's 12!

To be honest, India doesn't deserve to go to next round. They can't play the short pitched deliveries? :what Really a shame! :noway

Dhoni has changed since the last time I saw him. He used to bat like Sehwag but whats happened to him now? He just wants singles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread