Super 8: 20th Match England v India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now let the team feel for giving away 10 gifted runs to England team during Harbhajan's over. Especially in the last over! Otherwise, England would not even reached 150 in first place.

Anyways, England played better cricket. Its a big shame that Indian batters struggled to put away the short pitched ones. Its really a big shame. There is nothing there to blame Jadeja's innings when the fielding standards have been poor and the bowling discipline being on low side.

England played better and they deserved the win.

Man of the match will be a shared one for 3 peoples 1,R.Jadeja for such a nice batting display 2,Harbhan for that 2 5wides 3, Dhoni for really looking for singles when India need 12 RPO.

wwwwe we we we lost! We are out of the tournament! I don't know what to say. This is one of the saddest days of my generally cheerful life. May be this is a nightmare! i hope gayle kills england in tomorrow.

Last edited:
HAHAHAH Chin up Indian fans! All of you think your the dogs bollox and how you are so great but no go home and eat some humble pie cos you desreve it!! WHEYYYYY!!!

OMG UV KING OF BEING STUMPED AND FAILING!

Last edited:
India have themselves to blame. West Indies showed everyone India cant bat on bouncy pitches and England capitalised on it!

Jadeja (and Dhoni's decision to send him in) lost the game for us. We deserve this! In the end, we lost by just 3 runs. What a difference Jadeja (and that last 5 run wide by Bhajji) has made!!!!

Some f****** idiots hate India because of our celebrations. We will celebrate it the way we have always done. You can go and suck whatever you want but WE WILL CELEBRATE IT THE WAY WE WANT TO! We still came close to pulling this off. Being the guys who invented the game, you guys struggle against almost all teams, havent won a damn World Cup so far and these bull crap fans SPEAK!!!

It was a great match. The crucial moment was when Yuvraj Singh was stumped. I still don't understand why Ojha was left out and Ishant Sharma was playing (0-36).

It was not Jadeja that lost the game for us. It is the total team effort in not knowing to put away the short pitched deliveries. :rolleyes:

Now Yuvi will understand that his misfield costed them :p

You have spoken a sense for the first time to me. :D 10 wides, two loose deliveries bowled by Zaheer, fielding standards all counts.

Now, I am supporting Sri Lanka. They have done a tremendous job in defending the opponents to 150 less scores.

Grow up, some of the people in this thread having a go at India. It was a bloody close game and crowing about it just makes England look bad.
Well played India and bad luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread