Super 8: 20th Match England v India

Status
Not open for further replies.
half brain? i attend harvard i think i have a brain. my point is everton and liverpool are rivals. only gloryhunters think that way but i GUESS GLORY HUNTING is your downfall.

Sure you do. :rolleyes:

Hopefully England can go on to become the first ever twenty20 world cup winners.

:D

I tihnk we should have picked anyone who knew how to play the short ball.
TBH I don't think anyone suspected that being a problem going into the series. Except the Windies team management. Damn those Carib guys. Have too much time on their hands. :p

Your one to lecture on gloryhunters. Consider you're Indian, supposedly go to Havard and support Chelsea? I'm sure your fantastic geographical ties with Chelsea are your reasons for your support.

not really when the balls going about 4 inches above your shoulder. its hard to swing it up there with those short arms.

Mate you have no idea. Short player's have always delt with the short ball better then the tall players.

Everybody who has BBC 2 can follow within 10 minutes the documentary Empire of Cricket. It's about Australia now. Straight after that you can see highlights of England vs India. I am guessing Agnew will give a lot of compliments to the England team (if he is interviewed). A week ago it was the reverse, when England lost against the Netherlands.

Your one to lecture on gloryhunters. Consider you're Indian, supposedly go to Havard and support Chelsea? I'm sure your fantastic geographical ties with Chelsea are your reasons for your support.

hahahah why dont you find out about me before going on a rant. want to know my geographical ties? my dads lived in london for the last 41 years. he supports chelsea. i live with my mom in boston. when i was younger he took me to chelsea games thats how i became a fan. get it?

TBH I don't think anyone suspected that being a problem going into the series. Except the Windies team management. Damn those Carib guys. Have too much time on their hands. :p

Excuse me Sohum. :p

I took a lot of crap from some of your fans about that the other day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread