Super 8: 20th Match England v India

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAHA, seeing the way some of the Indian fans are reacting is brilliant. Bitter, sour grapes, humble pie. All these words come to mind. People like LongLegs and PranavPathak deserve a PC medal (:p) though. A lot of respect for them in being so gracious in defeat and accepting that some Indians deserve this after the comments that every member outside of India has had to endure for the last two years.

Not just brilliant, we will be even better... We are not the pessimistic lot who enjoy at a win and then say "these guys are fit for nothing" at a defeat. Well some English fans have already started doing it for tomorrow's game vs West Indies. I will now say that India can win against South Africa on Tuesday (even though SA are atleast 10x better than the England side which beat us today).

You Indian fans become sore losers after you lose. You guys should try being NZ supporters! We would get this every day lol

First ever winners after India! But even England will suck up the pessimism of their fans (esp. on this forum).

See you in the semis mate.

evertonfan added 0 Minutes and 43 Seconds later...

You Indian fans become sore losers after you lose. You guys should try being NZ supporters! We would get this every day lol

But your fans are a good bunch. You know how to take defeat with humility and don't say things like BRENDON MCCULUM KING OF WICKET KEEPING!!1!

Yeah, Manish Pandey has me excited, but I'd never think of him as a replacement, knowing the depth in fringe we have - the BCCI probably haven't got the guts to do it anyways. I would've loved to see him in England, but his inexperience, would have probably been a big factor in any case.

@ Howsie: Yeah, Sharma and Raina are definetely a tad overrated. Most of Raina's performances have come on flat pitches. And, Sharma has been pretty fail at international level. The talent is there, but in all honestly, when you play on a majority of Indian pitches, that's what these guys get. Flat pitches, and the BCCI really needs to open their eyes and provide some variation, and provide less teams in domestic cricket so that some guys won't have inflated averages from playing rubbish bowling.

Instead of playing in 20/20 comps like the IPL, they should be off playing in A tours.

Lol, this is getting close to the India-Australia thread in terms of frequency of posts.

See you in the semis mate.

evertonfan added 0 Minutes and 43 Seconds later...

But your fans are a good bunch. You know how to take defeat with humility and don't say things like BRENDON MCCULUM KING OF WICKET KEEPING!!1!

See you next time when India face the bunch of "eternal pessimists".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread