Super 8: 20th Match England v India

Status
Not open for further replies.
wwwwe we we we lost! We are out of the tournament! I don't know what to say. This is one of the saddest days of my generally cheerful life. May be this is a nightmare! i hope gayle kills england in tomorrow.

Well, cast your mind back to what we did with the Windies last time we played them in T20...

Other countries envy our fan base and support. We ridicule our own team but we still are up and running in our support for the team the very next day!

The same support that can't handle defeat as summed up by you're unbelievable level of biterness? The same support who go absolutely silent when UV KING OF FAIL FAILS? Yeah, awesome support.

England wont win this, Sri Lanka and South Africa are big favourites.

Still personal abuse going on and off-topic rubbish. I shouldn't have to keep an eye on this thread - people should make the right choices and stop baiting each other.
So consider this a blanket warning on personal abuse and off topic discussion. If I see it I'll delete it and infract it.

Still personal abuse going on and off-topic rubbish. I shouldn't have to keep an eye on this thread - people should make the right choices and stop baiting each other.
So consider this a blanket warning on personal abuse and off topic discussion. If I see it I'll delete it and infract it.
Aww Colin. I wanted to bring my toolbox out now. :p

Alright i'm sorry for all the abuse and stuff but one has to admit, it's worth saying that UV KING OF FAIL'S FAILURE has helped kicked start the new golden generation. Hindustani is an exemplorary member.

THINKING...THINKING...THINKING??

Ummm...Foster king of stumpings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread