Super 8: 20th Match England v India

Status
Not open for further replies.
man this thread is all fired up!! still!

i know why UV failed, because Deepika or w/e her name is was there =D

Neither can one lot of six 6's or one hat-trick make Yuvraj king of those. Enjoy your hypocrisy.

Dhoni actually batted well today. 30 off 20 balls at a strike rate of 150 is damn good for T20, and he didnt hit a six at all. Dhoni should STAY THERE FOREVER in T20. Maybe in the future when he decides to bring back the old Dhoni, it will help the team if he stays put at this place.

What hurts is we are almost dead and buried when Yuvraj got out, but still we got there one shot behind pulling off the miracle. Had we lost by 10-15 runs, I wouldnt have minded. But this hurts more. I guess I can understand Pakistan and Misbah's plight in that final in 2007.

Yuvraj would be the obvious choice of target for English fans given how much heartache he has caused their team in the recent past.

Honestly, with the number of things we did wrong today, it wouldn't have mattered if we won or loss because we would have been (and will be) eaten alive by South Africa in the next game anyway.

Yeah I like the sound of Foster King of Stumpings. That pretty much won England the game.

Yuvraj would be the obvious choice of target for English fans given how much heartache he has caused their team in the recent past.

Honestly, with the number of things we did wrong today, it wouldn't have mattered if we won or loss because we would have been (and will be) eaten alive by South Africa in the next game anyway.

Might as well get the heartache over with earlier. :p

I'll say it again; 6 sixes is not heartache. Scoring a hundred against us is not heartache. Having KP as his bunny is not heartache.

Losing the Ashes 5-0; that's heartache. Having Flintoff injured so often; that's heartache. Ben Hollioake being tragically killed in a car crash; that's heartache.

I was referring to the heartache of getting knocked out, but I know what you mean.

I think after this, I feel we have a better chance against South Africa than what we would have had if we won today against England. I am watching that game. Its my country! We are good enough! We can prove a point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread