TAOC - Commentary Lines

Do we just have to copy lines from the matches we see or do we have to write lines ourselves? I hope it's the latter because the former can be done by just about anyone!

hi im originally from zimbabwe, so maybe my accent could be of help for the commentary. It sounds similiar to the south african one but is slightly different.

Here's the commentary as promised.

I have compiled the commentary I was supposed to and it is attached with this post. It is properly formatted and should be easy to understand. Feel free to ask me if you face any problem. :)
(An HTML file is contained within the ZIP archive. You may open it in any browser.)

Please post your comments on how you liked it!

Attachments

• Commentary by Aayush.zip
    5.9 KB · Views: 22
Its good...but plz copy and paste it into my last commentary attachment into the right sections...it would be alot easier...and wud avoid repitition...from what ive seen the work is good...keep it up

Manee

Great work cool casual !

I think its getting too crowded here, with a lot of people posting their commentaries, and finding them will be too difficult

I think we should create a list with all the commentators who recorded their voices, so the judges can listen to them one at a time directly instead of looking for each post ;):D

Cool 'n' Casual said:
I have compiled the commentary I was supposed to and it is attached with this post. It is properly formatted and should be easy to understand. Feel free to ask me if you face any problem. :)
(An HTML file is contained within the ZIP archive. You may open it in any browser.)

Please post your comments on how you liked it!

nice commentary lines mate..;) although can you please post your voice ?? :)

Cool 'n' Casual said:
You mean I have to record those lines in my own voice and it will be used in the game? That's sounds too good to be true! :)

well its more or less like an audition ! we'll 1st listen to your voice & commentary skills and then give you a final confirmation if you in the commentary team of not !

so..best of luck ! :)

I think we need members who can do commentry like Navjot Sidhu and Geoff Boycott.
:p

Here are the lines I have voiced.

The ZIP archive attached with this post houses the lines I have voiced for selection to the commentary team. They are recorded through my phone and are in the AMR format. If it is not acceptable, please inform me and I'll try to post them in some other format. :)
I did not really have any idea about what to do and just recorded them like I thought I was supposed to. If I need to make any changes, I'll gladly do so.

Attachments

• Aayush's Commentary.zip
    106.9 KB · Views: 23

Users who are viewing this thread