TAOC - Commentary Lines

I have to say ur commentating is great and an indian eccentric much like urself would add another dimention to the commentary...

If theres ever a vote for a commentator, you've got my vote! ;)

Most of your lines however are too specific, try and make them more general.

Instead of:

These two YOUNG BATSMAN have injected ergency into the indian batting line up.

These two BATSMAN have injected ergency into the batting line up.

manee said:

actually, young batsmen can only inject ergency into batting. :D

manee said:
:DVery witty leo:D
:D

actually, u can also use some specific young blood commentary.

however, when it is felt that they have matured, we would have to shift them to matured commentary.

Intrestin little problem.

I think it would be too difficult to code for such a minor thing...anyway what do u think the cut-off age should be?

ziad123_2005 said:
Good commentary, i like the way u say missed lol

He's mizzed it hes mizzed it ;):)

Top asian commentator :D
manee said:
I have to say ur commentating is great and an indian eccentric much like urself would add another dimention to the commentary...

If theres ever a vote for a commentator, you've got my vote! ;)

Most of your lines however are too specific, try and make them more general.

Instead of:

Thanks! Thanks a LOT!

Which software did you use to play it, BTW?
And I did not go into too much specifics of making it general, etc. because these recordings obviously won't be used for the game. I just intend to show my commenting skills and various expressions through these lines. :)
If I am selected for the game, LM and the others will obviously guide me about how to go about doing the commentary for the game.

blackleopard92 said:
actually, young batsmen can only inject ergency into batting. :D
LOL! Quite right, actually.

I just right clicked and pressed open, which opened nokia recording player or something like that and that played it.

Hardie123123 said:
Great commentary good work can we have some more
Thanks!
You want more voice comentary or more written lines? I think I have already recorded sufficient voice commentary to use for judgement of my skills. If however, you think I should specifically comment some chosen lines, I'd gladly do so. Just mention them. :)
As for written commentary, I am already working on it and have already acquired few more lines but they aren't yet sufficient enough to post. I'll be posting more soon.

I have VLC Media Player and it's supposed to play ANY media file in the world but it does not seem to be able to deal with the AMR format. :(

Cool 'n' Casual said:
Thanks!
You want more voice comentary or more written lines? I think I have already recorded sufficient voice commentary to use for judgement of my skills. If however, you think I should specifically comment some chosen lines, I'd gladly do so. Just mention them. :)
As for written commentary, I am already working on it and have already acquired few more lines but they aren't yet sufficient enough to post. I'll be posting more soon.

I have VLC Media Player and it's supposed to play ANY media file in the world but it does not seem to be able to deal with the AMR format. :(

you should get real player off the net thats how i heard you

Users who are viewing this thread