TAOC - Commentary Lines

Well, i would love to contribute in commentating, because i also have a mic.

and , kshitiz for me please

pronouced = Shi - tij ( Dont mistaken itt as shytiz)

If you wish to contribute, post a sample of your commentary, so that it can be judged if you are good enough (which im sure you will be)

well duff, ok, in a day or two my mike would be repaired so i can take part in the youth cluster and also post my commentry example hewre. hope i can contribute

Duff give them some funny lines, that will make the game fun to listen, :).

Sa Vs Aus 5th ODI Sa Innings Commentary

Here Is The Commentary File Of Sa Vs Aus 5th ODI Sa Innings:

Length : approximately 4 hrs

Quality : Great

Size : 118 MB

Format : OGG

Link : http://www.badongo.com/file/1135471

Instructions To Download: Click The Link, Scroll Down The Page, Click Part 1,
Enter Code From Image In New Page(Be Careful With Capital And Small Letters, Bigger/Bolder Letters Will Be In Capitals) , Do Smae For Part 2, The file has been divided into 2 individual 100MB pieces.
To view, you must download each part (including the final .badongo reference file)
and then use the BaDonGo Helper and Merger Application to merge files back together.

First Time Using This Site, If It Doesnt Work Well, Please Tell Me, I Will Upload Some Other Place.

For those who can't play ogg, , VLC & Winamp include ogg codecs, or you can download them for use with Windows Media Player here:

http://www.illiminable.com/ogg/

Oh Can I Also Get My Name In The Commentary? Satish

Will Post More Audio Files Of Games Soon.
Some One Can Split Them Up And Stuff.

Please remove the link or PlanetCricket could get into a lot of trouble over this...

hondeyho said:
Please remove the link or PlanetCricket could get into a lot of trouble over this...

i dont see anything in the rules relating to this and i have seen rapidshare links around this forum aswelll so i think it should be ok but if the mods think it is not right then they can go ahead and remove it. i was asked to get recorded commentary in the other threads so i thought i should put it up!

So who has been recording all thecommentary lines posted in this thread?

ziad123_2005 said:
i agree satish ... never seen anything in the rules relating to this ...
From an ethical standpoint, I think it would be in the best interests not to use these recordings in the game. PlanetCricket holding copyrighted material isn't acceptable in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread