TAOC - Commentary Lines

Mark Nicholas will cost you in return for his brilliant commentating skills I'm afraid.

And what with the issue of wages - I'd love it to happen, but unfortunatly it probably won't come to pass.

Nah man, he has a passion for the game of cricket AND he has no job since C4 went bust...

Well if someone can contact him it wud be good...a familiar face.

But if not it doesnt matter cos we have a top line of commentators ready

AND a top commentary line writer...>>ME<< :p

Manee

He's a professional and he needs money, and besides he is working with the Nine Network in Australlia, or at least he was for the Commonwealth Games with the afternoon coverage.

He will ask for money because he is a professional, so what if he has passion for the game of cricket, he won't give his talents for free.

EDIT: Sorry to blow your hopes and dreams, but we have to be realistic here.

Last edited:
Oh damn!

Well, it was a hope, and I didnt know he had a job now.

Thanks for answering the question...

Manee

Well it's been a while since I have posted some of my commentary so here is my version of Maximum:

As you may notice it won't sound a thing like me, but it is (a mix between a fake accent and distortion)
Enjoy!

whitehornmatt said:
Well it's been a while since I have posted some of my commentary so here is my version of Maximum:

As you may notice it won't sound a thing like me, but it is (a mix between a fake accent and distortion)
Enjoy!
Surely you won't reproduce something like that load of tripe for the commentary Matt! Well, at least it beats JK's attempt at 'maximum!' Great stuff. :)

hahahaha that was the most hilarious commentry version of maximum i heard haahhaah..gr8 work i would officialy reccomend u the commentry position ..and another idea how about we do not have any serious commentry except funny stuff like ...when the batsmen mishits the bowl something like ...why did he try that shot is he drunk ...hhaahahahahah

Commentary Lines

Here it is: 15 pages of commentary lines...please add to the sections labelled help needed

Attachment removed: Please check lower post

Last edited:
Add some lines where Ive put help needed plz...

BTW, Im adding misc. lines...like:

"Theyre, <score> for <wicket>"

Here are the misc lines...

I'll add sections for them later

Attachments

• Commentary Lines.doc
    86.5 KB · Views: 16

Users who are viewing this thread