TAOC - Commentary Lines

manee said:
Very true.

Could somebody plz tell me if there is anything that needs to be added to the commentary lines...cos now is the time im gonna do it

well ive gone through it loads of times and its great i dont know what to add to

edit:ive done the commentary so i migh aswell put it here

edit2: heres the link

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QNEN5I7F

please tell me how to improve and rate it out of 10

thanx Hardie123123

Last edited:
guys..this is "maximum" Duff Style :D

hope you enjoy it ;)

Attachments

• max.zip
    166 KB · Views: 12
Soon Ill add some

E.g. "<Score> is a good total on this pitch"

and

"Stroked into the gap:" followed by either, two runs or three runs

Although I think u r very good at commentating its all up to Legend Master: So dont record any lines just yet...

Good work though

Manee

Hardie123123 said:
well mine is 90-100mb with 290 files
Thats because you aren't using the compression that would be used in the game, (level 0 ogg), which would lower that signifigantly. If you are accepted into the commentary team then I can help you set your PC up to do that.

whitehornmatt said:
Thats because you aren't using the compression that would be used in the game, (level 0 ogg), which would lower that signifigantly. If you are accepted into the commentary team then I can help you set your PC up to do that.

damn im not accepted into the team :crying :crying :crying

Hardie123123 said:
damn im not accepted into the team :crying :crying :crying
I wouldn't say that Hardie. The commentary team hasn't been solidified yet, so that means you still have a chance.

Unlucky mate - maybe you can help me compile a few more lines.

Now I have a HUGE IDEA....

Mark Nicolas as a commentator...his shear passion for the game will be enlightened by the heart and courage shown by Legend Master in making TCP...

If anyone can contact him plz do...cos this could be BIG...

manee said:
Now I have a HUGE IDEA....

Mark Nicolas as a commentator...his shear passion for the game will be enlightened by the heart and courage shown by Legend Master in making TCP...

If anyone can contact him plz do...cos this could be BIG...

Really, the only person who could contact him about this is LM, as he's runnung the show. Does anyone know how to contact him? Might be able to send a letter C/O Channel 4, I suppose.

So do u agree it is a good idea...cos obviously it is a long shot

Users who are viewing this thread