The 2nd best wicketkeeper batsman in the World

2nd best wk-batsman in the world currently?

• Total voters
its dujom not dunjon.

by the way we are talking about the present keepres..

And anyhow the options in the poll are too less.

Kumara Sangakkara

Kumara Sangakkara match-winner batsman and good keeper
Kumara Sangakkara i give u 80 Marks
Adam Gilchrist i give u 74 Marks because its time to go home Australian cricket team
after some weaks or months i think ENGLAND is no 1 team
i think no 3 is dhooni from india i give u 70 Marks
and forth Mark Boucher[ from South Africa i give u 63 Marks
after this i think Tatenda Taibu
and Brendon McCullum

Last edited by a moderator:
Patel useless , kartics worser , and dhoni makes mistakes , when will india ever find a good keeper?

Patel will be handy. Just give him time, he was only a teenager during his test career thus far! a couple more years of first-class cricket and he will be better for Inida

Sangakara easily.

Dhoni is a horrible keeper, and Sangakara is easily a much better batsman than Dhoni. At the moment I think Sangakara is a better batsman than Gilchrist...

Indiangod said:
Patel useless , kartics worser , and dhoni makes mistakes , when will india ever find a good keeper?

Bring back farook Engineer
:D

By far the greatest Indian wicket keeper of all time.
And one of the best wicket-keepers to play in his time

Thier was also , Vinswart , pandit , mongia , karim , Patel makes bare mistakes you seen him drop catches missed stumpings , just imagine if the oppisation needed 2 runs to win the game and the series and patel missed a stumping . At this level , you cant afford mistakes.

Mongia was superb. Dhoni isn't that bad, although he did drop a few close chances. Kartik is great, why do people think he is bad? He does well behind the stumps, and can put up a couple of gritty innings down the order. Patel also needs a few years to improve, then he will be a very useful middle order batsman, and good behind the stumps.

Now Taibu, thats a star...

Indiangod said:
I say kartics just as bad as patel , cause I'v seen him in some games missed vital chances.
Not in any games I've seen him in.

But Patel, thats a clutz...give him time...

Sangakkara gets my vote by a country mile.

I rate his glove work above the other three mentioned, and is far superior with the bat in my opinion (although Boucher can be a damaging lower order hitter).

McCullum is awesome its just the fact that a lot of us havent had the chance to see much of him. He is quality. Good with the gloves and can bat in any position. Quality all-round,

Users who are viewing this thread