Draft: The All-Time One-Day Draft

Akshay.

National Board President
India
Mumbai Indians
Champions League Winner
Profile Flag
India
My first pick is :ind: :bat: Rohit Sharma. He has the best average for an opener who has batted 30 innings or more. With 68 (27 100s and 31 50s) 50+ scores in 141 innings while opening, that's like 50+ score in every 2 innings. He has averaged 50+ in each year since 2013, striking in nearly 90s.

My second pick is :aus: :bwl: Glenn McGrath. He has been a consistent performer throughout his career. Also has best average among the top 10 wicket takers.

So now time to go in hibernation. 31 players to be picked before my next one. I guess even the WTC final might be over till the time my next turn comes up.

@Asham you have 2 picks

Asham

International Coach
Kings XI
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
My first pick is Wasim Akram and my second pick is Jacques Kallis

ddrap14

Shitposter in Chief
AUS..
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Brisbane Heat
Profile Flag
Australia
It's time for my genius. You know the Associate rule?

Ryan ten Doeschate

There were plenty of other Associate players I considered (I'm willing to help others in a pinch provided Aislabie is OK with it) but not only is Ten Doeschate a 5-star VARP player, he's on the standard of almost any other all-rounder in the world. And whoever picked an Associate first was taking him (as I have).

@mohsin7827

mohsin7827

International Cricketer
India
CSK
Birmingham Phoenix
X Rebels
7. Lance Klusener
Has a impressive stats and a memorable world Cup performance to his name.

images (20).jpeg

@Aislabie : don't know if his VARP has been put earlier, if possible does he have good.

@Yash.

Users who are viewing this thread