Story The Ashes 06/07-England (A Cricket 07 Story)

Okay, I have got my controller working, so an update should come late tonight or tomorrow.

Sorry for the lack in updates recently, I will try to make them quicker.

As I think I have dragged the warm-up games on too long I will just tell you the result of the 2nd one then do a quick review of the 3rd one.

In the second one NSW won by 8 wickets.

Now on to 1 large review of the 3rd Warm-up game and then on to the real thing - The Ashes 06/07!

lookin forward to this game should be interesting so far we are havin a poor tour

nice work mate why are you not updating your story I am looking forward for the upfdate keep on

sorry mehkar, I havn't been updating recently so I will try to do the next update today.

I'm pleased you are enjoying it, is there anything I could improve on?

you are playing the game on PS2 and you are posting real screnneis
That is amazing..............no big improvement required indeed I guess :D
For me try to update this story regularly because it is based on totaly real stuff
:cheers
MHC

Thanks a lot and I will now be able to use both ingame screenies and real pics because I have the PC version. Yes, I will try to update more, and thanks for the advice.

rabeta said:
Thanks a lot and I will now be able to use both ingame screenies and real pics because I have the PC version. Yes, I will try to update more, and thanks for the advice.

you were doing well mate.. whichever way is comfortable for u, a real screenie or ingame screenie or mixture of these two, u can try it mate!

I still say, the layouts are fantastic :) looking forward for it mate!

hey Mate Im waiting for the update
if you are busy no probs
:cheers
MHC

The update will be coming very soon! :D

Last edited:
17th November 2006

...Hello and welcome to Hornet Sports for live coverage of England's final warm-up match against South Australia...

...The Action is about to start and after England won the toss and elected to bat first, Cook and Strauss are striding out. The news from that toss is that Bell reclaims his place in the side as expected after hist rest and surprisingly Davies has been named the wicket-keeper for this match. They will want toget off to a good start and England will want to make the most of this betting practice ahead of the 1st test...

Cook and Strauss go early!

England will be very disappointed as they have got off to the worst possible start and both there openers have gone. Tait has started off very well with this new ball and has got the ball singing in to both of the left-handers.

cookandstrausscheapmg4.jpg

Bell and Collingwood rebuild

These two have played very well and are both looking in good nick, Bell has been the aggressor and Collingwood has played a good supporting role.

Bell gone!

Ian Bell really looked in good touch and he will be very disappointed to have gone after getting in on a flat track, he was on a well played 40 off 78 balls when he got out.. England really are in the mire here and they are going to have to dig themselves out of this big hole, otherwise their batting will be in dire straights going into the 1st test.

bell40nf7.jpg

Pietersen and Flintoff disappear as well!

This is inexcusable from England now they don't seem to know how they are going to get their next run. They are facing an embarrassing 3rd defect in a row and it would them be hard to see how they could come back from that in the up-coming series. They have to turn this game around, and that means that not only does their bowling attack have to bowl out of their skins but Collingwood and the new man Davies have to show their worth, and create a mammoth stand.

England survive until lunch

Davies and Collingwood saw out the remaining overs and the two of them now have time to realize what they have to do in the next session, this will really show up the character of the two.

englandintroublezp2.jpg

England scorecard at lunch

scorecardbr0.jpg

England Bowling Figures at lunch

bowlingfiguresry7.jpg

Sorry for the long delay in updates, they will become more frequent now! Hope you enjoyed this one and I would be grateful for any opinions on it.

Users who are viewing this thread