End Game The Odd One Out | Town (CK and PE) wins

Best approach to reveal info about special abilities?

• Let it be known to everyone

• Let it be known to only the person getting the ability via PM

• Just mention which role will have a special ability, reveal info via PM

Results are only viewable after voting.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
The answer is quite obvious.

Btw I think one/two among the two confirmed town might just be killed to create more confusions. I'm sure the Town PRs will get something to begin with on day 3.
I don't think we should be so sure of confirned townies yet from my point the only player who hasn't given mafia vibes is just yash till now but it just could be me not reading properly.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You will have to explain yourself here.
Nothing to explain. Just helping my fellow townies with the option if I'm killed. Obviously, my role will be revealed by asprin if I'm either killed or lynched and once the announcement is made, I want the remaining townies to decide who to go with next...[DOUBLEPOST=1607084236][/DOUBLEPOST]
I don't think we should be so sure of confirned townies yet from my point the only player who hasn't given mafia vibes is just yash till now but it just could be me not reading properly.
I'm just going with what Ashutosh posted. I maybe wrong, but atleast we don't have anything against it yet. So it would only be fair to go with what we have.

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Champions League Winner
Nothing to explain. Just helping my fellow townies with the option if I'm killed. Obviously, my role will be revealed by asprin if I'm either killed or lynched and once the announcement is made, I want the remaining townies to decide who to go with next...
I must have missed the post/s where you are targeted. Why do you feel like you might die during the night fase?

Tbh, you haven't posted anything to warrant this behavior :noway if I had a killing PR I'd rather off someone that posted something dangerous or try and set someone up that had a gripe with you. Or if I had a protective PR I'd rather save someone that are actively trying to find scum. You haven't warranted any of the above :facepalm

The only thing I read is that you are trying to align yourself with Yash and Ashutosh.

@CerealKiller , aggressive townie or scum?

Unlynch

Lynch: PresidentEvil

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I'm just going with what Ashutosh posted. I maybe wrong, but atleast we don't have anything against it yet. So it would only be fair to go with what we have.
There are two VTs. So how can you, Ashutosh and Yash all know about this thing?

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Day 2 started with double kills and fingers were pointed. Blame game was on but discussions couldn't lead to a decisive vote. Without a lynch, the town may beleive they have the upper hand going into night.

Night 2 starts. No more posts after this.

Send in your roles if you have any.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India

He met some of his pals, had a great time and bid adieu to them. On his way back home, he realized he had forgotten his phone. He walked back to the place of meeting and just when he was about to reach his table, someone attacked him from behind. The attack was so vicious that he couldn't turn back to see who the perpetrator was. He fell to the ground with a loud thud.
Ashutosh. is dead. He was
Town

He was itching to have a go at someone. Finally, he had his chance.
"I'm glad I found you"
With just those words, he didn't even give him a chance to speak/respond.
*3 gunshots were heard*
Having done the deed, he looked satisfied and walked away from the scene. A large crowd gathered there to see what had happened.
Till Valhalla is dead. He was
Serial Killer

He was in two minds. An opportunity presented itself. He took it.
Rudi is dead. He was
Town

Day 3 starts.

@Yash. @Till Valhalla @RUDI @CerealKiller @Ashutosh. @PresidentEvil

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Another bitter sweet day for us. More bitter as we lost two townies...

He met some of his pals, had a great time and bid adieu to them. On his way back home, he realized he had forgotten his phone. He walked back to the place of meeting and just when he was about to reach his table, someone attacked him from behind. The attack was so vicious that he couldn't turn back to see who the perpetrator was. He fell to the ground with a loud thud.
Ashutosh. is dead. He was
Town
If he was killed by someone who was among his pals i.e. TOWNIES , maybe it was the vig who killed him?

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I'm the Vigilante. I killed @RUDI (so sorry :p i wanted the Day to be extended, but since it wasn’t, i was sure i would be targeted, so i just went for the kill)
There is one Townie and one Mafia alongside me. @Yash. @PresidentEvil

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
I don't know if your role claim can warrant anything at this point. Because we don't know if someone who is dead was a vigilante and ofcourse no one can counter claim you at this point if the actual vigilante is dead.

But if you are really a town and I know I'm VT, game ends here because only other person left in the game is Yash who is mafia (possibility).

Ashutosh was a confirmed town and him writing off Yash after day one makes me believe that he might be town cop who investigated Yash. And hence I believe he was advocating the fact that Yash is townie. That is why I was saying that I know what Asutosh meant by that sentence.

I'm confused :facepalm

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I don't know if your role claim can warrant anything at this point. Because we don't know if someone who is dead was a vigilante and ofcourse no one can counter claim you at this point if the actual vigilante is dead.

But if you are really a town and I know I'm VT, game ends here because only other person left in the game is Yash who is mafia (possibility).

Ashutosh was a confirmed town and him writing off Yash after day one makes me believe that he might be town cop who investigated Yash. And hence I believe he was advocating the fact that Yash is townie. That is why I was saying that I know what Asutosh meant by that sentence.

I'm confused :facepalm
The only confirmed thing for me is that Ashutosh was Town, and he cleared Yash, so I’m leaning towards you being Mafia.
So you thought that Ashutosh is Cop, and investigated Yash, and thus cleared him? What about the "only VT will understand why"?
The game will be decided today. So it’s time for @Yash. to explain what Ashutosh meant.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
The only confirmed thing for me is that Ashutosh was Town, and he cleared Yash, so I’m leaning towards you being Mafia.
So you thought that Ashutosh is Cop, and investigated Yash, and thus cleared him? What about the "only VT will understand why"?
The game will be decided today. So it’s time for @Yash. to explain what Ashutosh meant.
I'm a Vanilla townie. And I believe Rudi was a Vanilla townie too. It makes no sense to me to keep this a secret as we are nearing the end of game.

I'm a Vanilla Townie who has a special ability to turn vigilante once the other VT is dead. And my special ability got activated as soon as Day 3 began which means either Ashutosh or Rudi was a Vanilla townie.

Users who are viewing this thread