End Game The Odd One Out | Town (CK and PE) wins

Best approach to reveal info about special abilities?

• Let it be known to everyone

• Let it be known to only the person getting the ability via PM

• Just mention which role will have a special ability, reveal info via PM

Results are only viewable after voting.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Given that this a crucial day and attempts are made to dig deeper, I'll extend the day by 4 hours and take a call when the time ends.

Or you three can opt to end it if you feel a deadend is reached and discussions will be futile. Just say the word....

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
The second option is theoretically feasible, but where are the special abilities then?

The vanilla townie having the special ability might have died without telling any of us about it. Or they both might have been killed together at Night 2 (i.e. Ashutosh and RUDI)?[DOUBLEPOST=1607238845][/DOUBLEPOST]Or PEvil might be true about what he is saying and you are the mafia :spy

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
You don't edit posts in Mafia
Yes, my head was spinning due to lack of sleep, and i thought it was PE with the weaker claim for some reason. But i immediately realised my original analysis was correct. I've reverted it back to the original. If @asprin wants to modkill me, I’ll accept it.
The vanilla townie having the special ability might have died without telling any of us about it. Or they both might have been killed together at Night 2 (i.e. Ashutosh and RUDI)?
So you are assuming that it was the VT who had the special ability, just like PE described? And you're also saying that he's lying? Can’t do both at the same time.

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
So you are assuming that it was the VT who had the special ability
I think this is more plausible than a PR having another special ability

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
To address any doubts about me, i wouldn’t have claimed a specific role as the first person to post in the Day, if i was Mafia.[DOUBLEPOST=1607240801][/DOUBLEPOST]Will wait on what PE has to say further.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
It's a dead end. I had received my role of VT stating that I have a special ability which will be activated once the other VT in the game is dead. It also applies to other VT if I was dead instead of him.

I'm a VT and just as you said I won't be so sure about special ability if I was the mafia. If I was mafia and made a false claim assuming that both VT are dead, it is quite risky if one among you ended up as VT and had special ability activated. Which means counter claim would end my game as Mafia.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
I feel Yash is a mafia because of his ridiculous reading to investigate Ashutosh.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Screw it, there’s no other way to investigate.

Lynch : @Yash.

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I feel Yash is a mafia because of his ridiculous reading to investigate Ashutosh.
I think those two people were mafias. There were two footprints, one of asprin and the other one was of his killer and the unidentified person was the SK.
@PresidentEvil These were the only posts @Ashutosh. made on the first day. If this does not look suspicious to you that someone did not take part in any discussion whatsoever, just gave a general overview of writeup, but just came to post a NO LYNCH without specifying any reason and all, just after one NO LYNCH vote was done, then what does? I thought it was suspicious that's why I investigated him in the first day.

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
If I was mafia and made a false claim assuming that both VT are dead, it is quite risky if one among you ended up as VT and had special ability activated. Which means counter claim would end my game as Mafia.
And how exactly?

If a VT was alive, It would have been your word against the other VT's, and you would then have claimed that you posted first... "If I was the Mafia, why would I post first"

You just got lucky that another VT wasn't alive. Game over for you, mate.

Lynch :- PresidentEvil

Users who are viewing this thread