The PlanetCricket Battrick Sledging Thread

I have a really bad bowling attack - and an ok batting lineup. My guys got 310-7 which normally, would've won the match - but well done to the Jazz Messengers anyways.

moneyjungle said:
Hey Briggsey,

May I suggest a Results sticky thread.
Look in the section, the results are there but its not really necessary for them to be a sticky thread, people can access them when they wish.

I actually should have said "scoreboards" sticky thread.

w3lshrugby said:
I have a really bad bowling attack - and an ok batting lineup. My guys got 310-7 which normally, would've won the match - but well done to the Jazz Messengers anyways.

It was a great game w3lshrugby!

Congrats to Jazz messengers on your first win, run feast from both sides. I cannot wait to play my first match in the planetcricket.org battrick leauge 2006.

I'm out of the cup. So who do I crush first? (Prays its W3lshrugby :upray)
EDIT: Well, well. It is :)
I'll TIE to help you a bit :)

Something unsaul happened Briggs, it says on my challanges " challanges made by me ", "play away with team Shri Krishna team", but the wierd thing is I did not challange them. Can the game still be played on the 5th?. I did not challange them, I just noticed it.

Indiangod said:
Something unsaul happened Briggs, it says on my challanges " challanges made by me ", "play away with team Shri Krishna team", but the wierd thing is I did not challange them. Can the game still be played on the 5th?. I did not challange them, I just noticed it.
I dont quite understand, could you perhaps provide a screenshot of what you mean.

Sorry I cant provide a screenshot I'm still at college right now and thiers something wrong with the computers so I cannot do it. This is what I mean, I went into "challanges" under "club", I clicked on Challanges and it says:

(under challenges)
Battrick ? Challenges
Challenges made by you:Shri Krishna Team - away at Shri Krishna Team CG

But I did not challenge them.

Indiangod said:
Sorry I cant provide a screenshot I'm still at college right now and thiers something wrong with the computers so I cannot do it. This is what I mean, I went into "challanges" under "club", I clicked on Challanges and it says:

(under challenges)
Battrick ? Challenges
Challenges made by you:Shri Krishna Team - away at Shri Krishna Team CG

But I did not challenge them.
Ah right, well is there an option to cancel that challenge as their should be if it hasnt been accepted yet. I suspect there will be, especially if its showing in the challenges section still.

Briggsey said:
Ah right, well is there an option to cancel that challenge as their should be if it hasnt been accepted yet. I suspect there will be, especially if its showing in the challenges section still.

Thiers no option to cancel it, the manager of the Shri Krishna team should cancel it, if he's got the invatation yet that I did not send.

Indiangod said:
Thiers no option to cancel it, the manager of the Shri Krishna team should cancel it, if he's got the invatation yet that I did not send.
Send a message to him telling him not to accept then make the challenge to the team you will be playing this week (unless its international)

Briggsey said:
Send a message to him telling him not to accept then make the challenge to the team you will be playing this week (unless its international)

I'v pm and emailed him about it.

Users who are viewing this thread