The PlanetCricket Battrick Sledging Thread

Adarsh said:
Wahey!! I win. No sweat. Does this mean I can arrange a friendly with a team of my choice this week.
Yes you may have a friendly.

Regarding the fixtures for this week, the following teams are yet to make their challenges, could the away teams please make them and if they are not accepted by Saturday, a forfitt will be put in place.

The teams are as follows:
Sri Krishna Team
Calypso Kings
The Jazz Messengers
shane28688
Hasis Legends

I have tried to try my best to help the Sri Krishna team, I dont think he will be playing my team on sunday, I'm not sure if the Sri Krishna team will be taking further part in the battrick leauge 2006 with the situation they are in now.

The Wrong Uns should be thrown out of the tournament, they always have another friendly booked.

The Spin said:
The Wrong Uns should be thrown out of the tournament, they always have another friendly booked.
I sent a message to the manager of The WrongUns, he said he was unaware that the comp had started, he thought it was going to start after the cup so he will be checking the forums from now on to check on the fixtures.

As for Sri Krishna Team, the problem can easily be resolved, like I said all he has to do is email the Battrick administrators and they will sort it out for him.

I have challanged the Didcot Dragons, but they are yet to accept my challange.

I have sent them a message on battrick to remind them.

Just for prior notice, I am away on holiday from this wednesday and therefore will not be able to make any challenges.

Is there anything I can do?

Bot Bashing ay? :)
Well my match is actually going to be competitive today, and I am going with an all out strength side :) I feel I might win...

ZoraxDoom said:
Bot Bashing ay? :)
Well my match is actually going to be competitive today, and I am going with an all out strength side :) I feel I might win...
Nope im playing an active team, and they are putting up quite a good fight! Its going to get interesting towards the end!
End of Over 32: 197-3, runrate=6.16, reqrunrate=7.61 (333-2)
Walcott 6-0-35-0
Beattir* 12 (24 balls)
Chadwick 66 (52 balls)

My batsmen did a bit of bot bashing.....
Pakistani Pingers won the toss and elected to bat.
First Innings of: Pakistani Pingers (go for it!)
Name Runs Balls 4s 6s

Sheikh (*) b. Najibullah 162 143 14 1

Raza not out 164 134 12 2

Bokhari not out 42 30 4 0

Extras (3b, 7lb, 3w, 4nb) 17
Total (50.0 overs, 1 wickets) 385

But they fought back well but fell short in the end-

First Innings of: Quetta CC
Name Runs Balls 4s 6s
Naumanullah (*) c. Alauddin b. Butt 6 27 0 0
Nasiruddin c. Javeduddin b. Butt 21 27 2 0
Bashir c. Alauddin b. Majid 4 9 0 0