The PlanetCricket Battrick Sledging Thread

I am bowling against an active team, and doing pretty well!
Check my thread if you want the score however :p

i won pretty comfortably, lost no wickets in my run chase, both openers getting there 50s in the same over, then they both got 100s in the same over (not the same over as the 50s i mean the same overs as each other)

Pak_cricketer said:
Dont blame the game, blame your players :p How much money do you have?

About ?500,000.

I was only joking, it doesn't really suck! Im just trying to make Briggsey think I think that.

Pak_cricketer said:
I was about to sell Raeeudin for 700,000. Do you think It is a good price?

Hmm, im probably not the best person to ask. But, everything is there, he has a decent rating, and is young. However, people may be put off by his records.

JamesyJames3 said:
About ?500,000.

I was only joking, it doesn't really suck! Im just trying to make Briggsey think I think that.
The game doesnt suck, James does though and he and his team will feel the wrath of the mighty Ainsworth and co!

Won my game pretty comfortably in the end, 26 runs, they wouldnt have got anywhere near if not for their best batsman getting a hundred.

The Preston Pansies should be a walk over on Sunday :D

I won as well, two wickets - always touch and go for me because I have an all rounder at 7 and 4 no 11's after that. Fieldwick was MOTM, replacing Oleary as opening bowler took 4 and then scored an unbeated half century to take me home.

Just a warning to the following teams, if they do not make or accept challenges by tonight, they will automatically forfitt their game for this week.

Sri Krishna Team - password problems
Calypso Kings
The Jazz Messengers - challenged Didcot Dragons but yet to accept
Hasis Legends

I am aware of the problems some teams are having, but i have not heard anything from the manager of Sri Krishna Team. I have seen on battrick he has 2 teams with similar names but has not done anything about it to my knowledge. You must either get in touch with me and let me know the situation or you will continue to forfitt the games.

Last edited:
Briggsey, can we ban Zorax from advertising his thread in here? If we really want to know, we'll find out anyway, either from his thread or through battrick.

I lost my match. To see the margin check out my........... oh wait, doesn't it make sense if I just say it now :rolleyes: . I lost by 10 wickets :(

Users who are viewing this thread