The PlanetCricket Battrick Sledging Thread

ill join, tho i hav only started playing for a week.

Username: cricketfreak
Team name: New York Champs

Pak_cricketer said:
Yes.. We could talk to Ste about having a whole new categoy in which we can make threads about signings and trades. Like the Cricksim league.
Ive sent a message to Ste about it so watch this space.

I'll join, even if i dont know what to do, so to speak.

Username: Propmanoz
Team name: The Nightwalkers

I don't know what Battrick is ,but I'll enter

Username: DJ Ager
Team Name: Now For Something Completely Different

I know nothing about this tournament, but I will come to know everything slowly.

I want to enter & here are my details:

Username : viral1991
Teamname: Sri (pronounced as Shri) Krishna Team.

Propmanoz said:
I'll join, even if i dont know what to do, so to speak.

Username: Propmanoz
Team name: The Nightwalkers

I know nothing about this tournament, but I will come to know everything slowly.

I want to enter & here are my details:

Username : viral1991
Teamname: Sri (pronounced as Shri) Krishna Team.

I don't know what Battrick is ,but I'll enter

Username: DJ Ager
Team Name: Now For Something Completely Different

To get a team, go to www.battrick.org

You are all in the tournament, thanks, with the exception of Ager because im not too sure you have a team on Battrick after searching for you. 10 more teams needed!

Thanks Zorax for setting up the section in the Battrick Sledging Forums too.

Last edited:
Sorry if I sound pessimistic,but I don't think this league structure is plausible. First, we will have to wait till everyone finishes their cup campaign. There are some good teams here, so it will take long. And even if everyone's cup campaign finishes in 2/3 weeks time, it will go on to the next season and next season's cup will start!

One possible solution is to make each team play the other teams only once, not twice. The ground can be selected at random, by a coin toss for example. The ground doesn't make any difference anyway, apart from the pitch.

Adarsh said:
The ground doesn't make any difference anyway, apart from the pitch.

And the gate receipts. Some of our teams are running a tight ship financially, and need as many home games as possible. If all the tosses go against you, yo could be completely stuffed.

Users who are viewing this thread