The PlanetCricket Battrick Sledging Thread

JamesyJames3 said:
Pfft, outstanding? It wasnt that great. Walcott was shocking. O'neill was ok, but just came and got my 3 number 11's. The 5th bowler was your best on the day.
Walcott is my weak link, ive been looking to replace him for a long time now, but he still picks up wickets despite not doing so today.

Pak_cricketer said:
I lost my Cup match! :( Oh well, TIme to win the Battrick League! :p
I guess you probably would...

Hey, here is an idea - We give the cup to Pak, and lets all play for second place :)

ZoraxDoom said:
I guess you probably would...

Hey, here is an idea - We give the cup to Pak, and lets all play for second place :)
There are some strong teams in this league, 2 teams are still in the cup even after today and teams that have played twice have won both games, like myself :)

Never underestimate the power of the underdog! ;)

Hey I need to have friendlies where I can ply all my secondaries.. Poor guys, aftert he first game they never got a chance :(

Briggsey said:
There are some strong teams in this league, 2 teams are still in the cup even after today and teams that have played twice have won both games, like myself :)
Yeah. I too have won 2 games although one was forfeited to me and the other was only Spin :p

Update on my match against Armchair Athletes:
Armchair Athletes won the toss n made 279-5
in my innings After losing a few quick wickets my team is 140-6 after 31 overs

JamesyJames3 said:
I'd kick your arse anyday of the week sunshine!
Show your stuff on the cricket field,or.. the online Battrick cricket field. As for physically taking me on, I hope you know that I have a black belt in Karate and Kung Fu.

Results, Records, Table Updates and Fixtures for next week have all been updated and posted.

will challenge Borncricketers XI on tuesday, wednesday latest,

is it ok for the away team to chalenge (at my gorund) or does the home have to do it?

i should win the group feasily

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread