The PlanetCricket Battrick Sledging Thread

Thrashed the Antigua All-stars fairly easily...
Now I play the Jazz Messengers. Should be a really good game :) Full strength sqaud for that...

I've had my best training week ever!! Two respectables became proficients in their primaries, and one had a stamina pop to mediocre. Another batsman poped in his concentration.
I now have six proficients or higher in my team!!

ZoraxDoom said:
Thrashed the Antigua All-stars fairly easily...
Now I play the Jazz Messengers. Should be a really good game :) Full strength sqaud for that...

I look forward to our game.

Could you challange me ASAP, I wouldn't want last week's challanger (who didn't accept) to accept my challange a week late and prevent me playing you.

I have challenged The Game....
He looks to have a strong squad, i m not real confident.... :(
Think i might get played :p

moneyjungle said:
I look forward to our game.

Could you challange me ASAP, I wouldn't want last week's challanger (who didn't accept) to accept my challange a week late and prevent me playing you.
Done :)

I have accepted Armchair Athletes Challenge...Our match will be played on the 12th...

Sorry everyone my internet has gone down at home so i only have access when im at university. There is no guarantee it will be up for sunday so can someone please take over the process of checking everyone has arranged their friendlies in due time.

Please PM me if you would be interested in doing this, it will only be for this week hopefully.

EDIT: Its ok im back now my connection is up and running again

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread