The PlanetCricket Battrick Sledging Thread

hey thanks.............awesome match for the winners of BT shield :D

Are we playing and PC league matches any time soon??

I promised that I would play the winner of the PC Shield, so I will need a sunday for that match.

Looking at record breakers they wont be a push over, so I just hope I dont end up with egg on my face!! :p

Are we playing and PC league matches any time soon??

I promised that I would play the winner of the PC Shield, so I will need a sunday for that match.

Looking at record breakers they wont be a push over, so I just hope I dont end up with egg on my face!! :p

:eek::eek::eek:why would the winner play you???????????

Why and when did you promise and to whom?:(:(:(:(

and for that egg thing...please.....it's :noway going to happen:p

I said I would, but I guess you forfiet then?? :p

Get it off.......doesn't matter....i am not going to play matches agaist everyone who has promised no one....just for the sake of them then going on to tell that they have beaten the shield winners.:rolleyes:

Lets see, we might just have one.........:D

Get it off.......doesn't matter....i am not going to play matches agaist everyone who has promised no one....just for the sake of them then going on to tell that they have beaten the shield winners.:rolleyes:

Lets see, we might just have one.........:D

Ill play you

real battrick champ VS the little shield winner!

what's your team name?

I am facing a tough time in Twenty20. The PFL of all my bowlers is showing either invigorated or Lively resulting in poor bowling from them :( I lost both the games till now and i really wonder how Tigers are going to play next three days. They need rest!!! They need rest!!!:upray

Ill play you

real battrick champ VS the little shield winner!

what's your team name?

This reminds me my match against huge Briggy :D

Briggs Bullets : 335/1 ( 50 )
Hunting Tigers :47 /10 ( 16 )

Playing the big teams was useful to me though as it made the league games look damn easy after playing huge teams in friendly ;) I lost all my first 5 friendly matches in BT :) ( Effine's bro, Kutta, Viral, Briggy and Syl )

Last edited:
This twenty20 stuff is too easy. I'm going to rotate my players just to see if the batsmen lower down the order are capable against mediocre teams.

You missed it. It's in the middle.

I still can't see it. I looked at Week 15 fixtures but those are last week. Can someone like Briggsey clarify this with me because I am really getting confused now.

I still can't see it. I looked at Week 15 fixtures but those are last week. Can someone like Briggsey clarify this with me because I am really getting confused now.
Yeah see Viral's post above, games this week would be out of the question considering the work load we all have with BT20 games every day. They will return (unless ive got my dates wrong) a week on Sunday (16th)

Thanks for that Viral. Thankfully I am not going blind :)

Yeah see Viral's post above, games this week would be out of the question considering the work load we all have with BT20 games every day. They will return (unless ive got my dates wrong) a week on Sunday (16th)

Good, so I can accept the challenge from my friend then. Can't wait :)

was just fast forwarding to season 13, this is what i expect my players to be

wonderful/prof
quality/remarkable
quality/quality
quality/superb
strong/strong [19yo]
prof/resp [18yo]
prof/comp [Rogan]
prof/resp [Fabian]
resp/wonderful + strong WK [Hedley]
comp/med [17yo]

most of them have prof stam and field...

compared to what i made with my old team in 6 seasons:

Quality/resp
Superb/comp
Superb/strong
strong/comp
strong/comp
strong/resp
prof/comp
prof/med
and a hell lot of resps...

what do you think?

Do you reckon you will still be playing Battrick after 5 season and then add up the time with your old team. That is a lot of time spent on Battrick :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread