Norfolk N Chance
Top Order: proficient
Middle Order: competent
Lower Order: abysmal
Seam Bowling: proficient
Spin Bowling: competent
Fielding: woeful
MOTM: Marsden

Proficient top order and seam attack. Brilliant. :)

My Team is straight away starting the Twenty20 match with a huge team,

prerna

Top Order: remarkable
Middle Order: respectable
Lower Order: worthless
Seam Bowling: competent
Spin Bowling: feeble
Fielding: woeful

Both top/middle order look awesome for the opponents.. The main advantage for Hunting Tigers is, " Its a home game! " Staying positive to see whatever happens in tomorrow's game :)

All my BT20 games are against teams in VI or teams in V who have just been relegated to VI :) apart from Manchester Earls who were formerly under the onwership of COM-Earl_CG but he has now left Battrick and sold all his players so should be a win there too!

Id also like to hear people's thoughts on next weeks PC fixtures, without them we will be playing 7 BT20 games in 9 days, with them 8 in 9 days, too much of a workload? Thoughts please.

All my BT20 games are against teams in VI or teams in V who have just been relegated to VI :) apart from Manchester Earls who were formerly under the onwership of COM-Earl_CG but he has now left Battrick and sold all his players so should be a win there too!

Id also like to hear people's thoughts on next weeks PC fixtures, without them we will be playing 7 BT20 games in 9 days, with them 8 in 9 days, too much of a workload? Thoughts please.

Seeing as everyone is in the same boat with the amount of matches over the next few days, why not just play and get it over with rather than delaying the league for another week. There's my two cents.

You could, but what if a team wanted to do well in BT20? A friendly would be near suicide.

i dont think tht gonna make any more diffrence. as a manger its ur job to manage PFL of ur plyrs. and as PC league's length is already too long we shuld not wast a week.....
continue with fixtures.....

For this week, everyone is in the same boat because they're all group games. If there are some of our teams left in next week it gets more interesting because they'll have much worse fitness.

It's pushing it too much for me. I have important games this week so won't be able to TIE for any of the games which will kill my PFL more than others.

I lost my first game to a bot (i think) due to my computer troubles, my worst batsmen was opening the bowling with his worthless crap

Users who are viewing this thread