The PlanetCricket Battrick Sledging Thread

I was knocked out yesterday, if Vusi and Ahmed's PFL would have been better, it may have been more interesting, but it was not to be!

i won again today

got another strong side on monday though, going to GFI, if i do id love ladbroke rovers/phils hotspurs be lucky to get 50 runs, but it'd be ace to play a top side

i won again today

got another strong side on monday though, going to GFI, if i do id love ladbroke rovers/phils hotspurs be lucky to get 50 runs, but it'd be ace to play a top side

You would like to be me then! I got knocked out by Phils Hotspurs myself. I made a few more than 50 though, 133ao chased in 13 overs

I would just like to make an announcement. Ramsgate RSL CC will no longer be called that it will be called Mental Blank. I just thought I would let people know so that if they are going to challenge me for future fixtures then I thought I would let you know.

If you have any question don't hesitate to ask :)

Battrick said:
Please note that the £55,000 First Class subsidy will no longer be paid from this week. As First Class matches are in for Season 8, it is no longer appropriate to receive the subsidy.

:mad:

Anyone have any idea about the gate receipts for FC? I don't think it will be like friendly receipts. ( because if its like friendly one, then on a average, majority of the people get <=8k. And 8000*3=24000 which is not even half of 55k. They(BT) wouldn't have compensated the misc for just 24k. :mad: )

I've been reading it will total up to 55k. Don't know if thats just for home games but if it is then we are worse off.

That 55k is making a good difference in my financial status,

Projected Profit/Loss: -46,280

:(

Ofcourse, i just did a YA repair, fired two coaches, Hired two other coaches. This itself coming to 40k. i miss that misc amount very much..

This 55K loss has wasted my plans, as i hired few FA and PR :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread