The PlanetCricket Battrick Sledging Thread

Interesting thing to note, of all the (new) 19YO's in the England U19 Squad, only 2 of them are paid more than Ludlam. Only one of them has a lower BTR, though :p Must be some pretty special secondaries about.

Battrick said:
nfortunately, the data for the matches was irretrievable, so we have had to take the steps of replaying all of todays matches played before 1200.

I lost the game which I won yesterday.. :mad: I told Syl correctly then, that the matches won't be stored when it showed that " current record needed " error.

They should have declared no result instead.

i lost first but then won....
so good for me...
but plyrs already burned out from BT20 had to play 2 games on same day so PFL is all scrwed up for my plyrs....

had double income too...

wages r becoming something to worry abt now

Ettiene: 14k
Hansen: 13k
Rahim: 9k
Dickman: 9k

and i hav changed my team name from Assassins XI to Assassins

I WENT FROM A 220 RUN VICTORY TO A 7 WICKET LOSS AGAINST HOOPER.

i dont think they allowed to the conditions of the pitch....

I WANT A RE MATCH

I agree! Its quite unfair to the teams that won the 1st match to lose the 2nd! The 'no result' would have been fair to everyone! :) Hopefully, such an error will not occur again! :)

I'm sure it will, numerous times. The problems with Battrick have just gone through the roof lately. FC to be canceled again IMO.

Im glad if its cancelled, they need to do more testing they didnt do enough IMO

I just wanna get my youth pull and start the season and shield

Will I be in the Cup? Cause it says people are in and im not

FC leagues are up, mines typical really, Div V, could avoid relegation if i wanted, might not. Course it all depends on how the teams in your league treat it and whether they just play reserves.

I'm in IV.17.

Looks okay. I haven't heard of any of the teams there, which is good.

:D:D 5 bots!!! :D
2 other new active teams with 16 players each, I anticipate they will struggle PFL wise.

So I could basically just throw away a few games, conserve PFL for my OD League and still end up around 4th or 5th here at worse. Great!

This is probably one of the better hands Battrick has ever dealt me! After a rather ungraceful demotion, I get welcomed into an OD league filled with bots (Oh those were the days.... I miss a good 'ole bot thrahing) which means making up for lost members, a full stadium and no PFL woes.

Secondly my FC league has 3 noob teams which arent much better off than the other teams which are all..... BOTS! Once again, there are no PFL woes for me as I really can afford to TIE each game I play, and put any player up.

Now I just need to get my perfect youth pull...... Nah, battrick is never too good to you for a long time ;)

I'm going to get massacred in my FC league. No chance whatsoever of finishing in the top 4, so might just forget FC for this season and concentrate on OD. I was planning to try and win the winnable games in each and hopefully stay up in both but that's gone out of the window!

Users who are viewing this thread