Next hardest
marto
Top Order: mediocre
Middle Order: feeble
Lower Order: worthless
Seam Bowling: mediocre
Spin Bowling: useless
Fielding: abysmal

So BT has made it very interesting for me, I can probably TIE and rest players for the rest of my games. Just those two games there where I'll PAN and have star players playing, just have to hope I don't have important games in OD on that week.

2 guys who i used to be in IVs with in my league, both got promoted, this time ill be getting relegated, as id have to ignore OD to stay up

Yes! I'm the 3rd toughest team in my group! I'll definetaly be aiming for 3rd.

Legless XI
Top Order: quality
Middle Order: woeful
Seam Bowling: woeful
Spin Bowling: respectable
Fielding: woeful

Cricket Chicks
Top Order: proficient
Middle Order: feeble
Seam Bowling: feeble
Spin Bowling: respectable
Fielding: feeble

Although I'll probably end up further down if I concentrate on OD more.

Last edited:
Buckland Gentlemen CC
Middle Order: competent
Lower Order: abysmal
Seam Bowling: superb
Spin Bowling: strong
Fielding: mediocre

Ratters Batters
Top Order: exceptional
Seam Bowling: quality
Spin Bowling: competent

Peruvian Farmers
Top Order: superb
Middle Order: strong
Lower Order: feeble
Seam Bowling: proficient
Spin Bowling: exceptional

Stormsurge
Seam Bowling: strong
Spin Bowling: proficient

birchshire
Middle Order: respectable
Seam Bowling: superb
Spin Bowling: useless
Fielding: competent

Babs Batting Beauts
Middle Order: mediocre
Seam Bowling: respectable
Spin Bowling: quality

Jetplane Landing
Middle Order: mediocre
Seam Bowling: proficient
Spin Bowling: mediocre

They're the teams in my league. Unless 4 of them decide to forget FC and concentrate on OD then my chaces of staying up are nil. Means I'll try and get 4th or above in my OD league, resign myself to relegation here, and try to do better down in V next season.

lol i get the thoughest league in FC :)

1 - the top team in india RDX
2 and 3 - Div 2 teams
and the rest are Div 3 teams...

i got hard tooo.
one div I team and other proabably the best team in div III who is camping thr...

on top of my already difficult OD league which has become something to worry abt now with new teams coming. from now on i can end up anywhere from 4-8....

FC League V.127

Should be a very interesting league for me.

A couple of harder teams but the rest should be easy to beat. Probably 2 teams il hav to GFI, the rest i should easily beat.

I have a very tough FC league! In the league, there is only one team that is weaker than mine & the other teams are very strong. So, the FC is going to be tough. :)

Being in the bottom grades for both OD and FC I am going to have a very comfortable season.

The hardest batting Im up against is mediocre and the hardest bowling is feeble.

In general I should be able to out bat my opponents, if that fails then my bowling should clean evrything up for me.

I can see me going through the season playing PAN in every game and winning every game again.

That should do my fans and finance some good!! :happy

Is everyone else playing different teams in their first OD and FC games? I'm going to play the same side, have a look at the PFL and then decide from there how to take it, hopefully it won't be too bad but both the first 2 games are evenly matched so i can't TIE

a proper side for FC (against a bot) Another proper side for OD (A noob turned bot)

No sides for cup cause I am not in it :(

Excellent, my first Cup win coming up, too.

Is everyone else playing different teams in their first OD and FC games? I'm going to play the same side, have a look at the PFL and then decide from there how to take it, hopefully it won't be too bad but both the first 2 games are evenly matched so i can't TIE
Yeah, same, or similar. It's probably only rarely necessary to play the best team in each match, but I'd much rather make changes as relevant. Plus as Aussie suggested somewhere, market prices should drop after a few weeks.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread